massive loser.🍑 (willxalex)

-part one

-
part one

"an' that's why we 'ad to sell our llama to the bloke across the street." will wasn't listening.

across the cafeteria stood alex elmslie. the cheerleader wore a tight skirt and a white and black striped shirt. an outfit that was so basic, yet so intriguing. in his soft, purple hair were small pins— that held some of it back. his cheeks were tinted a pink hue, almost reflecting will's enchantment. his lips were coated in peach scented gloss, a flavor that will long to taste. he swore he was in love. he was sure that his heart had stopped at some point. however, all commonsense was thrown out the window when alex turned to look at him. his blue eyes somehow found will in the crowd, and he smiled.

george and fraser were fast to noticed will's blank state. they followed his gaze, finding alex on the other side. he had only noticed will for a second, but it was enough to leave him completely stupid.

fraser scoffed. "not a chance, man."

"yeah, people like alex don't associate with losers like us." george added.

yet, will couldn't stop staring. he refused to listen to his friends. fraser rolled his eyes as he pushed will's jaw up. that was when will finally returned. he briskly turned to look at them.

"huh?"

george moved over, now blocking will's view of alex. "you're a big mouthed loser, alex is way out of your league."

"is not." argued will.

fraser scoffed again. "yes, he is."

will pouted. "says who?"

"his boyfriend, an' everyone else with a brain." george shrugged.

will's heart sank. maybe boys like alex didn't go for boys like will.

-

"oh, fuck, 'ere comes josh an' brian." george moaned quietly, hiding his face in his locker.

however, the rugby players had already spotted the three. they grinned maliciously as they walked towards them. will and fraser gulped, attempting to somehow blend into the lockers.

"look at what we 'ave 'ere, joshy." brian taunted.

joshy pulled george back, sending him into the row of lockers across them. the short boy let out a yelp as he crashed straight into the metal like walls. passing students said, and did, nothing. they simply turned the other way, wandering elsewhere— thanking god that it wasn't them.

joshy smirked, slamming george's locker shut. "awe, is georgie okay?"

george kept his gaze down, biting his lip. will was doing the same, but for different reasons. if will looked up, he would say something inappropriate. fraser and george were right about will's big mouth. 90% of the time, that was what got him into trouble. will said lots of things that the rugby team didn't find funny.