scenes.🍉

i think i have writers block and this is all i could write rn... so i am so sorry if this is annoying...

gloom boys scenes :

-

season two: episode three.
(james cuts all ties with ethan— but nothing goes as planned. will goes on his first date since the breakup. alex is befriended by a cult.)

-alex is editing a video in the living room. george comes out from the hall, heading straight to the kitchen— their fridge to be more specific. just before george reaches the fridge, fraser comes into the apartment. alex remains unbothered.

george greets fraser, who takes a seat on one of their stools. he greets alex, as well, but only gets a wave and nothing more.

"so, is it true james is ending things with that ethan bloke?" asks george as he opens the fridge.

"pretty sure he's doing it as we speak."

"good, he's a kid. james doesn't need a nonce scandal."

george finds a cake inside the fridge. it's frosted with pink frosting and has "alex" written across it. george instantly closes the door and turns to look at fraser— who is confused by george's expression.

"babe?" he calls alex.

the other man hums in response. "why is there a cake with your name on it in our fridge?" george asks.

fraser chuckles, spinning around to look at his friend. alex turns to face his confused boyfriend. "marrie'n'hazel dropped it off this mornin'. it's cute, innit?"

"the religious ladies from that group you've been hangin' 'round?" fraser questions instantaneously.

"the cult ladies gave this to you?!" george nearly shouts. "what if it's fuckin' poisoned?"

alex gasps. "they are not cult ladies!"

"yes, they are!"

"no, they're not! jus' because they live together, an' follow the same religion, an' live by odd rules, an' left all their families an' decided to move to london doesn't make them a-" alex's eyes widen. "oh my god, it's a fuckin' cult."

"alex!"

alex throws his arms in the air. "how was i suppose to know!?"

-

season one: episode seven.

(fraser confronts james about his relationship with lucy and asks him to pick between them. alex and george share a drunken kiss. will receives heartbreaking news.)

-james comes into the kitchen while fraser is grabbing a bowl of ice cream. james sees this and asks fraser to leave it out because he wants some next. fraser says nothing.

james repeats himself, before turning to wash his hands. "don't know if you heard me, since m'not gettin' a response, but leave it out."

fraser angrily shoves more ice cream into his bowl. "not like it matters, you'll do it regardless of my constant, or opinion."

james does a double take. "what?"

fraser drops everything. "i know about you and lucy, james!" he explodes. "was our agreement a fuckin' joke to you!?"

james is taken aback. "h-how'd you-"

"does it matter!" fraser yells. "you went behind my back an-an' jus' treated our fuckin' pact like a joke."

"fraser-"

"no!"

"you don't get it-"

fraser tuts. "oh, sorry, getting a good shag is clearly more bloody important, innit?"

"that is not fuckin' true an' you know it."

"oh, an' i'm suppose to believe what's true from you." he snaps. "you know what, james?"

fraser pauses before stuttering out, "b-break up with her, o-or i break up with you!"

"you can't break up with me, you cunt!"

"fuckin' watch me!"

season one: episode seven.

(fraser confronts james about his relationship with lucy and asks him to pick between them. alex and george share a drunken kiss. will receives heartbreaking news.)

alex hands george another drink as he sits on their couch. drunk, and half asleep, george takes another sip.

"i am so sick of bein' heart broken, alex." george says lowly.

alex lays his head on george's shoulder. "me too."

"life would be so much easier if we were each other's soulmates." he jokes.

"you're tellin' me."

from their tv, plays music. they sit quietly for the rest of the current song, enjoying each other's presence. immediately after their previous song comes on buttercup by jack stauber.

alex smiles drunkenly against george's shoulder. he pushes himself away and attempts to stand. he giggles as he falls back on the couch.

"let's dance, dancin' makes everything so much better."

george shakes his head. "i don't dance, alex. i can't dance."

"f'course you can." alex slurs. "if you can fist pump, mate, you can dance."

george laughs, partly at alex's line and partly because alex's attempt to get up. he tries to get up a third time. that time, he succeeds.

"c'mon." alex tugs george's arm until the other boy rises.

giggling the whole time, they begin to hop around their living room. they turn the volume up, laughing at each other. alex spins george, holding his roommate's hand as they continue to dance.

at some point, george pulls alex closer to him. both still giggling, and their hearts racing from the movement. alex is close enough to smell the liquor and smoke in george's breath.

panting, they both stop. alex meets george's eyes. he then looks down at his lips and without a second though, kisses him.

george reacts immediately and hoists alex up onto the couch. but, they both fall back. their kiss is broken with another messy giggle. george's head snuggles into alex's neck as he laughs, causing alex to shiver.

"kiss me again." and a drunk george does just that.

-

sorry for any spelling errors 📍

also might add more scenes later on, these are just ones that i perfected :).