the poem.🍓(jamesxalex)

rewrite of the wall with the weird poem.

-

part one

james marriott was perfect, a boy made of gold. a beautiful smile, face, and personality. you could never feel alone around james. his support was like none other, it was inspiring. he could solve any problem with his kindness. james was, many had decided, one of the best people on earth. he was a friendly idiot with bright eyes that made it nearly impossible not to like him. in fact, james was everyone's favorite, the only person they tolerated out of his friend group.

will lenney was too cocky. arrogance dripped from his tongue whenever he spoke, the soccer player far too annoying for anyone to really like. you either hated him, or were madly in love with him. if you did happen to look past those flaws, will was very charming. a set of pearl-white teeth, and blue eyes that could make your cheeks cherry red. his words were like silk, smooth till the very end. sweet, dangerous, and captivating. again, you either hated him or were completely mad over him.

george andrew was far too mean. his words were small daggers that cut deep into your skin. always hurtful, and almost never wrong. he just knew how to hit where it would hurt most. george didn't hold back, he said what he thought. and no one ever enjoyed that. unlike will, george didn't have any redeemable qualities but he was fairly attractive. he was blonde, pretty blue eyes and long eyelashes that hit the bottom of his eyebrows when he rolled his eyes. between his lips was a shiny, silver ring. a blinding light constantly bouncing off of it, especially when he snapped at someone. it was james' favorite thing to stare at when he would yell at him.

finally, there was fraser macdonald. fraser, unlike the last two, was incredibly kind. he didn't have a bad bone in his body. even his physical appearance was softer than his friends. he was what james referred to as a gentle giant. his glasses made him seem intelligent and his smile was anything but condescending. he was almost perfect. sure, fraser was nice, but he was way too nice. and sometimes that kindness transcended into blunt insults. just like george, there wasn't a single thing that fraser kept to himself. he always had something nice to say- even if that nice thing was brutally honest.

it was sickening, the amount of people who pretended to like them. maybe that's why they hadn't allowed anyone else into their group. sure they talked to people outside themselves, but it always seemed like at the end of the day, no one better would really come along. josh hatcher and stephen lawson were the two who had snaked their way into the group.

josh was george's friend. they had every other class together, and ended up spending a good amount of time together. it wasn't long before george begin to feel things. he tolerated josh, but not like he tolerated his friends. josh was different.

stephen lawson was number 6 on the soccer team, and will's favorite teammate. they had been playing together for years. however, their friendship blossomed about two years ago, when stephen had jokingly asked will to one of the school dances. a stupid joke that left stephen utterly confused, and will just as oblivious as ever.