gloom boys au.🍉

gloom boysgloom boy season never ends in this tower

gloom boys
gloom boy season never ends in this tower.

[season one.]

episode one. "this isn't what it looks like."
youtuber, alex elmslie, is forced to look for a new apartment after he catches his girlfriend of three years with someone else. george hits an all time low after being dumped.

episode two. "will lenney, massive bloke who lives right across the hall."
james and fraser compete over the same girl, lucy from the floor above theirs. meanwhile, alex meets the duo that live right across the hall. george gets a call from his ex.

episode three. "memeulous? never heard of him."
george, despite never showing his face, is recognized by a fan. james and fraser come to an agreement about lucy. alex and will fake engagements to get free dessert around town.

episode four. "think i'm going to vomit, really."
will's girlfriend, mia, demands they talk about their relationship and where it's heading. will freaks out and asks her to marry him, causing their breakup. james takes lucy out for dinner without telling fraser. alex develops a crush on the pizza delivery guy.

episode five. "maybe don't do that again."
james refuses to tell fraser about his relationship with lucy. will tries his best to get mia back, with the help of george. alex and fraser discover a new hobby.

episode six. "wait, you saw what!"
will's roommate, gee, spots lucy and james at a café. not knowing about the boys agreement, gee let's fraser know. mia and will spend the whole day trying to find a good date for george.

episode seven. "break up with her! or- or i break up with you."
fraser confronts james about his relationship with lucy and asks him to pick between them. alex and george share a drunken kiss. will receives heartbreaking news.

episode eight. "just the five of us for now."
the group comes together to comfort will through his grandmother's death. alex swears to have forgotten the kiss and george tries his best to avoid it. later on, both come to terms with their feelings.

episode nine. "willne is not here, only will lenney."
will decides to take a break from youtube. george and alex try to get past the kiss but is deemed nearly impossible. lucy is pregnant, and james could be the potential father.

episode ten. "do i look like i want a child in my flat?"
after finding out that he is not he father, james considers adoption. fraser talks james out of it before it's too late. alex kisses george, leaving both boys even more confused. will, gee, and mia all sign up for a tap dancing class.

episode eleven. "mates, and nothing more."
alex and george decide on staying friends, swearing to never get involved ever again. will must attend his grandmother's funeral and is torn between who to bring- his girlfriend or his roommate.

episode twelve. "stealing alex was the obvious choice."
will asks alex to attend the funeral with him. george becomes jealous when alex brings a date home. fraser meets a girl at their local grocery store and is surprised when she tells him she's transgender.

episode thirteen. "you're confused, not a bad person."
fraser worries about being ignorant towards grace. james begins to question his sexuality, seeking some sort of guidance from george. alex and will head to new castle for the funeral.

episode fourteen. "james marriott, the possible pansexual."
fraser and grace finally sleep together. james and alex fool around, only to find out that neither of them are comfortable enough. gee and mia help george get over alex.

episode fifteen. "what if i throw it back and he doesn't catch it?"
alex comes clean about his feelings for george to james. fraser accidentally says he loves grace, causing the girl to freak out. will unintentionally reveals george's face.

episode sixteen. "sad people don't buy pets, they buy drugs."
george and will's problem is fixed after will convince fans that the picture wasn't of george but instead of his cousin. mia and grace give fraser a makeover, while james buys a hamster and a duck.

episode seventeen. "crush? are you 12?"
alex discovers a loud buzzing from inside the apartment and spends two whole days trying to track it. george considers moving out as a way to get over alex. the rest of the boys find out about george and alex.

episode eighteen. "joey and noodle."
george is determine to move out, but has a hard time deciding on how to tell alex. mia and will take their relationship to the next level.

episode nineteen. "michael with a b."
alex is devastated when george finally tells him. the rest of the group urge him to tell george how he truly feels, regardless of what he thinks is good for george.

episode twenty. "kiss me through the phone, but it's not the song."
george is taken aback when alex finally admits his feelings. gee and will get into an argument. mia and james run around london trying to find medicine for joey— the duck.

episøde twenty-øne. "date night with my mate, alex."
alex and geørge gø øn their first, øfficial date. fraser faces backlash før a videø he did years agø. meanwhile, james helps will prepare før his cømeback.

episode twenty-two. "you f*cking nonce."
james is partnered up with an 18 year old, charismatic boy— who might be too young for him. will's comeback takes a left turn, involving him in youtube drama.

episode twenty-three. "just did a will: part one."
grace and fraser fight over how soon is too soon. james tells ethan that he's way too young for him and the younger boy doesn't take it so well. george and alex have sex for the first time. meanwhile, mia and will talk about moving in together.

episode twenty-four. "just did a will: part two."
grace and fraser take a break. ethan confesses his love for james, putting him in a tough situation. will mentions not ever wanting kids, sparking up another fight between mia and him.

-

i have a wannabe trailer to this but idk if ill ever post it :( maybe in season two