gloom boys au.🍉

[season two]

[season two]

episode one. "and i like you that much."
fraser starts a cooking class. ethan and james must meet up once again to finish off their project. george and alex consider coming out.

episode two. "i want a penis on my arm."
mia and will officially call things off, putting gee in the middle. james and fraser get a tattoo.

episode three. "okay, stop with the pedophile jokes."
james cuts all ties with ethan— but nothing goes as planned. will goes on his first date since the breakup. alex is befriended by a cult.

episode four. "this is a crease, this."
fraser receives a letter from a not-so-secret admirer. alex teaches george and james how to swim. will's love life takes an unexpected turn when he meets a newly wedded couple.

episode five. "oh, no, we don't exist to my parents."
alex stresses over telling his parents about his relationship with george. grace and fraser run into each other. james and will search for their runaway duck.

episode six. "poly-whatever the f*ck."
will gets sucked into a polyamory relationship. alex agrees to dinner with his parents. fraser and grace give their relationship another try. james visits a gay bar.

episode seven. "i might be in love with a married couple."
gee finds out about will's odd relationship. fraser loses noodle— james' hamster. alex and george have their first fight. meanwhile, a fan grabs james' attention.

episode eight. "mum, dad, me and george aren't friends."
alex must find a way to come out to his parents. will struggles with leaving his lovers. james and fraser fight over their new table.

episode nine. "here it goes a-fuckin-gain."
will's parents host a dinner party, and invite an unlikely guest. alex comes clean to his parents. grace and fraser try out yoga.

episode ten. "good morning to everyone except will."
after seeing mia, will realizes how much he misses her. secret santa causes problems amongst the group of friends.

episode eleven. "on the first day of christmas my true love gave to me...one dead hamster?"
on christmas day, james and fraser mourn over their hamster's death. will is tempted to call mia. gee, alex, and george struggle to cheer everyone up.

episode twelve. "new year, new proposal."
george considers proposing to alex, james and fraser attempt to talk him out of it. will babysits his aunt's two year old son. alex and gee try to bake.

episode thirteen. "don't know about you, but i'm not feeling 22."
james plans a surprise birthday party for fraser. george and alex buy a puppy. gee, will, and grace argue over the perfect gift for fraser.

episode fourteen. "buying him another hamster because the first one didn't give him enough suicidal tendencies."
fraser buys james another hamster. george has a hard time keeping up with the new puppy. alex and will start a podcast.

episode fifteen. "dumbass alex can't spell chloroform."
alex thinks about finishing school. george starts planning alex's birthday, james and will help him. gee and grace bond over a board game.

episode sixteen. "clapped. c-l-a-p-p-e-d. clapped!"
josh, george's childhood best friend, comes into town. will meets gee's new boyfriend. fraser and grace protest a local meat deli.

episode seventeen. "this is the worst, and best, birthday ever."
alex's parents announce their divorce. gee and george struggle to get a cake in time for the party. james, fraser, and will all fight over the same gift.

episode eighteen. "i'm chandler bing, aren't i?"
will gets picky with his dates. alex has a hard time processing his parents split. james and fraser read fan fiction for a video, causing a left turn in their friendship. gee and mia meet up.

episode nineteen. "if my life was a tumblr mood board, none of this would be happening."
george convinces alex to take a break and takes him on a vacation. james develops feelings for his new editor. will begins to dislike gee's boyfriend, mistaking the bad feeling for jealousy. fraser meets grace's family.

episode twenty. "i think i'm ready."
sun kissed and ready to get back home, george decides he's ready for a face reveal. james' crush on stella worsens when the girl begins to get a little too comfortable. fraser and will follow around gee's boyfriend, spencer— who they suspect is cheating.

episode twenty-one. "i'm old, aren't i?"
will spends his 23rd birthday comforting a heart broken gee. meanwhile, the boys plan a get together for said birthday boy.

episode twenty-two. "i need you both, i don't care if you want to shag after this!"
gee announces her unexpected pregnancy, forcing will and mia to come together once more to comfort their close friend. alex and james start working on merch. fraser helps george plan his face reveal.

episode twenty-three. "you took that away from me: part one."
gee must decide if she wants to keep the baby or not. will and mia give their relationship one last shot. george's face is exposed by a fan, a couple days before his big reveal.

episode twenty-four. "you took that away from me: part two."
george does his first live. mia and will desperately wait for gee's finale decision. james finds out about stella's boyfriend. alex finds george's engagement ring, causing him to panic.

-

its midnight and i still haven't showered or completed my laundry:)

hey fun fact: gloom boys was originally a story about 12 boys who were sent to an all boys boarding school. i've been working on the idea for about 6 months now. and as silly as it sounds, i'd love to pitch the idea to like producers n all those fun people :). but ofc, i want it to be at its best.

anyway, sorry i talk too much. 😂