gloom boys au.🍉

[season three]

[season three]

episode one. "a single mother and will lenney trying his best."
panicked, alex decides he and george need a break. gee and will seek out spencer to inform him about the pregnancy. james settles for playing the mistress in stella's broken relationship.

episode two. "alex sleeps on our couch. it's okay, i suppose."
the commentary fandom refuses to see pictures of george, demanding he sticks to his original plan. alex temporarily moves in with james and fraser. the girls plan a trip before gee gets too big.

episode three. "this is where i pray to god, sometimes he answers."
after a week, alex begins to drive fraser insane. the girls leave for their trip, leaving will alone. james and stella's complicated relationship peaks. george considers breaking up with alex.

episode four. "i know i said no but i want him to fight for me a little."
george stops trying with alex. fraser is mugged by a girl. james meets stella's boyfriend, blissfully unaware of who he really is. will buys pregnancy books, along with a crib.

episode five. "it's not breaking in if it's you're flat."
alex and james search the apartment for the ring. fraser distracts george only to find out about his hesitation to continue he and alex's relationship. will tries a labor pain simulator.

episode six. "after, i can make you some brownies."
alex faces a dilemma. james and stella are caught by her boyfriend. during their trip, mia and grace convince gee to go on one last date.

episode seven. "fries before- oh, nevermind."
the girls come back from their trip— with a surprise. alex and george sign buttercup up for training sessions. stella must choose between james and lucas.

episode eight. "that one song with that one french word by those three guy."
grace is promoted. will and james enter a hot dog eating contest. alex brings home a second pet. george plans his face reveal again.

episode nine. "high five me, in the face, with his cock!"
gee and will argue over baby names. james and fraser get fishes. alex is asked to speak at an lgbt festival. grace tries to land mia a part in the fashion industry.

episode ten. "this podcast is shite!"
will and alex think about ending their podcast. james is oddly attracted to gee. george accidentally loses buttercup, seeking help from fraser and grace to find her.

episode eleven. "skinny people can't cook, there i said it."
james buys a guitar. will has a hard time keeping up with gee's mood swings. george and alex get in trouble with the downstairs neighbor.

episode twelve. "every time you fuck george, a baby dies and i hope you're happy."
will accidentally makes george and alex's relationship public. while having lunch with a friend, james takes the wrong backpack. gee's mom comes to spend a week with her.