willy.🍉 (stephenxwill)

-

-

"hi!" the taller boy was suddenly startled. he gulped, looking down to meet colorful eyes.

will was too tall for his age and stephen was too short. will didn't take advantage of his height, though. he hated coming to school and he hated having to be in a class with a bunch of unknown kids. he had felt just as bad when his older sister first started school. amy was in year four but will never saw her during school. which made his anxiety even worse. amy was usually around to calm him, just not at school.

stephen had been put up a grade higher. he was only four but due to knowing more than the kids his age, he was moved into will's class. stephen loved school, he loved making friends and he loved learning. unlike will, stephen was ready to bounce out his seat. pure excitement running through his veins when will was placed right next to him.

"am stephen!" the green-eyed boy smiled widely, ignoring will's alarmed expression.

will couldn't answer. he knew his name, he knew how to spell it, and he sure as hell knew how to say it. he couldn't answer though, not even a peep could come out his mouth. will felt his heart speed up as stephen moved closer to him. he had never felt that. he never got a weird turning feeling in his tummy, not even when amy forced him to jump over a wall. this was ever so new to him and he hated it. he felt sick and dizzy but at the same time happy and excited. will decided that he hated stephen for making him feel so weird.

so, with decisions made, he stuck his hand out awkwardly and stephen was surprised. he shook it, though. he shook it and smiled, contently shifting in his seat and continuing his drawing. will couldn't stop staring though.

"t's okay if you don't wan'o say your name." stephen said suddenly.

it's not that i don't wanna, i can't, will thought. "i'll get it ou' of you. my mummy says that i am good at talkin'." he smiled. the feeling got worse when he did so. will quickly raised his hand, trying to catch ms. former's attention.

"i don't feel good." he whispered when the young teacher came to him. stephen pouted in concern as ms. former took will away from his seat. when will was finally out the class, stephen moved into his seat. he noticed the name in the corner of will's art sheet.

will.

"will." stephen said softly. "willy."

-

sorry for any spelling errors

this was originally a mikextony because i ship perrents don't @ me 💀