one kiss.🍑 (willxgeorge)

-

-

the rocks hit the glass one by one. each more dangerous and daring than the last. the loud sounds they made as they clashed against the stained glass wasn't enough to make george nervous. but they were enough to disturb will, causing him to rip his thin curtain away from his window. his eyes narrowed as he fixed them on the boy below. blonde curls bouncing with troubled green eyes and a sloppy smile that only george andrew could pull off. the same smile that made all of will's anger disappear. his eyes soften as he smiled back, his breath faltering as he stared a little longer.

his phone was buzzing against the wooden nightstand, breaking will away from the silly boy. he quickly unplugged his phone, answering george in one quick movement. he returned to the window seconds later.

"come down!"

"where are we goin'?"

"where do you wan' to go?" george's lips aligned with his lively words.

"i wan' to go to sleep, really."

"no, you don't. you wanna get pissed in my mum's new storage unit."

will rolled his eyes, smirking at george. "you've got alcohol money?"

"yes, always." george whispered in a serious tone. "plus, it's already in my car, mate."

"fine, i'll be down in a couple." will sighed, flipping the blonde off.

george threw a cheesy fist pump into the air, quietly imitating a loud cheer. will hung up before any more absurdities came out his best friend. he didn't put much effort into his outfit. after all, it was just george and a storage unit. he'd never make fun of him for keeping his blue, fluffy socks on. or for not doing his messy, out of control hair. no, he thought will was gorgeous messy or not. a beautiful mess of dark hair and tired blue eyes. sleepiness that george was often the cause of, but will wouldn't have it any other way.

he could sleep when he was dead.

george was a couple houses down, waiting impatiently for will to slip in next to him. an ink white cigarette caught between his lips, burning a warm red and orange. streaks of smoke filling the empty spaces in his old, beat up car. waiting for will to open the door and let some of it out.

and the taller boy did just that.

"fuck sakes, roll down your fuckin' windows." will lectured as he stole the stick from george's lip.

george watched will inhale softly, swallowing, and letting the rest out. their eyes meeting for a quick second before george grinned again. "you look exhausted."

"yeah, well it's 3 am, innit?"

george was a reckless driver, and will loved it. he held on to nothing but his nonexistent faith, and always forgot that seatbelts existed because of people like george. and leaving the quiet street unnoticed was a mission with george. he stepped on it, taking will by surprise. surely, george had woken up someone. and a gasp escaped will's body, like a small ghost had been trapped down in his stomach and was once again released into the world. the cigarette still stuck between his fingers, staring in george's direction.