the mess he made.🍉 (georgexjames)

play when you see (💗)

-

one month later

"c'mon, george!" will dragged the last of george's name.

the blonde man, ripped his wrist away from will's strong grip- well, attempted. "will- fuck sakes, will- no!"

"i promise you'll 'ave fun!" will insisted. "plus-" tug. "no-" tug. "one says-" another tug, george's wrist was beginning to hurt. "no to my lass, except me."

sitting in the exact spot where james had left him a month ago, george freed himself from will's grip. a swift kick and fast pull did the trick.

prior to the event, alex had showed up to will's house, begging to see george. how he got there was beyond the other men- since george had destroyed his car. alex hadn't even mentioned the car but fraser had informed them that alex had thought of suing george.

however, alex understood.

and fraser had told him he deserved it.

despite all of that, george was still heartbroken.

he had given so much to someone who didn't deserve any of it. yet, he missed alex.

he didn't know if he missed the attention...or alex himself.

after weeks of sulking, mia and gee had had enough. they loved george, like a brother, but the girls found out how annoying sad george could be. he didn't wash his dishes and he took up too much space. for someone who was 5'8, george seemed to almost bleed out the couch.

gee and mia could only handle so much.

it was then mia suggested karaoke night at a local pub. the drinks were half off and karaoke was free, it was a perfect night for george. mia didn't even know if george liked karaoke, but they needed to get him into a shower and out the house.

george said no.

will wasn't taking no for an answer, though.

"please!" will pouted, widening his sad eyes and clasping his hands together. on his knees, he begged george.

george nearly gagged. "stop, that's fuckin' weird."

"then please! you'll 'ave fun an' i'll pay for all your drinks!"

george sighed and just before he answered, his phone dinged. he quickly reached over for it, smiling warmly at the screen.

james' name was the first notification.

james ❤️
karaoke w mia, will, josh, gee, and fraser 2nite or?

george shook his head, of course they had set james up. george just couldn't say no to him.