cupid stupid.🍓

cupid stupid.
the lives of will lenney and george andrew are flipped upside when a clumsy cupid takes a bad shot.

episode one. "pilot."
alex elmslie is given his first job in london—alongside one of his best friends, jaw. 

episode two. "playing cupid."
alex follows will lenney around for a day. jaw takes a break from his own assignment.

episode three. "home sweet home."
jaw helps alex with his aim. will and mia start looking for apartments.

episode four. "grocery store."
alex sees his perfect opportunity when will and mia go out for groceries. jaw decides to go undercover to help further nina and josh's relationship.

episode five. "george owen andrew."
just before paying, will is struck with the arrow. however, mia isn't who will falls in love with. back at headquarters, all hell breaks loose.

episode six. "cool it or blow it."
alex is being hunted down by cupid authorities. will returns to the grocery store in hopes of finding george.

episode seven. "the trial."
upon arriving back to headquarters, alex is taken into trial and ordered to undo his mistake. george and will meet once again.

episode eight. "last chance."
after agreeing to strike george and will again, alex must create the perfect plan. will breaks up with mia, creating a hot mess.

episode nine. "the friend."
will and george are followed around by alex. jaw finally gets nina and josh in the same place.

episode ten. "i love you."
alex discovers what happens to will and george if they are split up. jaw is assigned to be alex's partner.

episode eleven. "just hold on."
after spending two weeks on their grim mission, jaw and alex decide to protect george and will's accidental relationship.

episode twelve. "the punishment."
jaw and alex confront higher authorities, warning them about will and george's fate if split.

episode thirteen. "the way you look tonight."
alex comes to an agreement with his branch manager, elle. alex decides to befriend will and george.

-

bonus:

-cupid job involves a lot of stalking.

-cupid's are only visible with their wings tucked away.

-once two people have been struck, it's impossible to fall out of love.

-a dark arrow causes two people to fall out of love, however it may be deadly. (only thing that can cause a "fall out")

-some people have more than one soulmate. (in will's case.)

-shooting a second choice soulmate is against the law.

-a cupid can be turned into a human, however their memory can not be erased.

-

this was originally going to be a one shot (and i might still put it up) but i just haven't been feeling too hot. so maybe in the future:)