fault.🍑 (willxgeorge)

!use headphones!

!use headphones!

-

george's green eyes were glued to the window, tapping his finger impatiently at his thigh. the scent from his cherry chapstick was overbearing as he sat oddly still. he could hear the clock ticking away, almost taunting him. the light glow in his room set the mood, the soft blue lights reflecting his nervousness.

he had to remind himself that it was just will.

will, and his troublesome aroma. will, and his goofy blue eyes. will, and his contagious smile. will, and all the crazy feelings he brought with him. will, and the need to be touched by him.

he had been waiting for hours.

currently midnight, will had texted george around 7. the message was long, will trying his best to explain when and why his mother had kicked him out. george offered to help will pack his stuff but the other never responded. and george didn't want to step on any toes, he simply waited for will to come to him.

which he did, at around 11:40. will informed george that he was going over, just for the night. he said he'd figure everything out in the morning. for now, will mentioned, he just needed to be with george.

george needed to be with him too, but not how will thought.

a soft knock caused george to tense up. he quickly stood up, speed walking towards his window. pulling the curtain away, he met will's bloodshot eyes. tear stained cheeks and a puffy face, will gave him a pathetically weak smile.

george's heart rate dipped as he pushed the bottom half up, backing away to let will in. seconds later, will was latched onto george. sniffling against the short boy's shoulder.

"i 'ave no where to go, george."

george's eyes flutter closed as he inhales will's scent. he could feel the tension in will's broad shoulders. he said nothing, running his hand through will's dark hair with hesitation.

he felt dirty, almost as if he was taking advantage of him. "y-you can stay 'ere..." george pulled his hand away. "my parents...they won't mind."

will sighed, his breath shaky. he pulled away, shaking his head. "you don't know that." he walked away from george, falling on the tidy bed. he ran a hand through his distressed hair.

"i don't..." george starts off. "not know."

will blinks at the floor, looking up at george. "huh?"

george smiled, sitting next to will. he kept a safe distance. "i mean..." george pulls the oversized shirt further down. "if you rent out one of the guest rooms, m'sure they'll be more than happy to 'ave you 'ere."

will smiled, his eyes beginning to water. "thanks." his voice shakes again.

"you're my best friend, you never 'ave to worry about this kind f'stuff..." he says quietly, looking at his lap.