whiteboard.🍑 (fraserxjames)

-

-

james and fraser lived in front of each other their entire lives. the only conversations they ever had were over whiteboards, because fraser wasn't allowed a phone. fraser wasn't allowed most things, like going outside. his first and only friend was james, the handsome boy that lived across the street.

hi. fraser held his board up to the window. james squinted as he read what fraser wrote.

hey :)

how was ur day?

okay. then right under it, took a shot in the toilet w george n alex.

fraser smiled, shaking his head. sounds like fun lol

james chuckled. why the lol. i could see u smiling. he erased the board with his hoodie, quickly writing something else. more like soo

fraser arched a brow, pushing his glasses up his nose. soo?

smiling out obiviously duh ._.

obviously

what

you spelled it wrong

oh lol

fraser laughed. see ur doing it too

cos u did it first

fraser rolled his eyes playfully. but how was ur day?

fraser smiled, flipping his board around. got new medicine so i won't be as tired now :)

james smiled, his stomach dropping. he pulled his chair closer to the window. he set the whiteboard down on his lap before popping the glass up. fraser watched james, copying his actions. they tired not to be so loud, since it was nearly eleven pm and half the neighborhood was asleep.

i'm glad

me too

ur cute

fraser smiled widely, grateful that james couldn't see his tinted cheeks. thank u

wish i could hold ur hand or sumthing

hold my hand?

n touch ur hair, maybe ur butt idk

fraser giggled, clasping a hand over his mouth as he shook his head. james chuckled, erasing his previous message.

i'm so serious

im sick and can get u sick...

james frowned as he shook his head. i don't care if ur contagious.

fraser smiled sadly. i do

u could never get me sick

got my dad sick

he's a weak little man

wish i could hold ur hand too

u will one day

are we flirting

i think?

i think we are

do you want to be?

that's an odd question

this is an odd situation

very much so. smiled fraser.

i have school tomorrow

bed time?

yeah...

okay, good night james

when you get the chance, listen to that song

fraser couldn't have a phone, but he did have access to a computer. that didn't make much of a difference though, his mom managed to block a lot of websites. she was just scared for him, she didn't want him getting too close to anyone. fraser was way too close to death to grow a bond with others. yet, james didn't care.

what's the name?

i don't care if ur contagious by ptv

ok i will later

i mean every word...

fraser nodded. night james

james smiled. night fraser

i love you

i love you too.

james shut his window in one movement. he untied his curtains and let them fall over it. he went to sleep with a huge smile on his face that night. and across the street sat fraser, laptop on his lap as he sat against the window still. both earbuds were popped in as he played the song at full volume. he laid his head on his arms as he breathed in the cool air. as the song buried itself into his head, fraser's eyes gently shut.

cause i'd do anything to hold your hand. and i don't care if you're sick, i don't care if you're contagious.

fraser smiled at the words. james' little pun making his stomach warm and his head fuzzy.

and with that big smile, fraser took his last breath.

-

sorry for any spelling errors

and breaking ur heart

ily tho