massive loser.🍑(willxalex)

-part two

-
part two

alex gracefully swept the lip gloss wand over his bottom lip. the peach scent intoxicated will, who was bewitched by alex's delicate moments. maybe he should've been paying attention to the lesson, but alex was far more interesting.

"hope the smell doesn't bother you." said alex after closing his lip gloss. he then ruffled his purple hair, using the other hand to hold up his phone.

"n-no." will swallowed.

alex smiled, putting his phone down. he looked at will, leaving him flustered. "so, will, how long 'ave you been 'ere?" alex asked. "i've never noticed you. i've only ever seen george."

"e-every year." he was a total dork.

"really?"

"yeah."

alex bit his lip, looking thoughtful for a second. "huh, i usually notice cute boys." alex smiled. "guess you somehow got passed me."

will blushed furiously, a giggle nearly escaping his lips. he had to remind himself that alex had a boyfriend. one that could kill him. "i try not to talk much, since my big mouth gets me ass kicked."

alex rolled his eyes. "god, i nearly forgot about brian an' joshy. i didn't know those dickheads got off to pickin' on innocent kids."

"not like we-" george couldn't handle it. "not like me and fraser can't handle."

alex frowned. "you an' fraser, what 'bout george?"

"not so much, no."

a sigh escaped alex's lips. "you know, joshy has some nerve pickin' on 'im."

will tilted his head in confusion, his eyes watched alex's lips again. "what do you mean?"

alex shrugged, messing with the ends of his sleeves. "it's jus', josh has got a massive crush on george. that's the reason i know him, really. he never shuts up 'bout him."

"he likes 'im?" will's eyes nearly popped out his sockets. "bloody 'ell, if that's how he treats everyone he likes, can't imagine how he treats everyone he doesn't like."

for the third time that day, will's breath was stolen from him. when alex laughed, butterflies went crazy inside his stomach. they flew up to his head and made a mess of his mind. his laugh, his eyes, his smile, his scent, it all left will flustered and frustrated.

"you're funny, y'know?" alex grinned. "shame brian hasn't got a good sense of humor."

will, vulnerable and in love, held his head up with his hands. his attention on alex, and alex only. "yeah, it blows."

will paid no attention to the spanish lesson that day. instead he snuck glances at alex and carried out quiet conversations. alex spent the class giggling, and sometimes so much that mr. hunter would call him out.

as soon as the bell rang, all students hurried for the door. will, who hadn't kept up with time, began to pack up his things. alex, however, had assumed will was behind him but before he reached the door, he found the other boy still at his desk. shyly, he shuffled over and waited for him.

will threw the black backpack over his shoulders. "o-oh, you didn't 'ave to wait."

"it's no problem." reassured alex, tugging his skirt down a bit.

"w-what class 'ave you got next?"

"wait's, next building." alex smiled. "hey, uh, how about we partner up for next week's project?"

a huge smile spread across will's face as he nodded. alex chuckled softly, they headed out the door. "a'right then, see ya." alex said as he spotted james waiting for him by the lockers.

"bye." will watched as the boy of his dreams walked up to his boyfriend.

"who's that?" james asked when alex stopped in front of him.

alex turned to look at will, causing the awkward boy to look away. alex smiled warmly. "jus' a new friend."

james took his boyfriend's cheer bag. "seems to be starin' a bit too hard."

alex furrowed his brows. "i d-don't think that's what he was doin'."

the taller one shrugged. "seems like he was to me. m'jus' sayin' i don't appreciate him lookin' at you for too long." he grumbled walking away.

alex huffed, running up to catch up to him. "that's not fair, y'know." he was nearly out of breath. when james was upset, he walked a lot faster. which made things nearly impossible for alex, since he walked slower than most people.

"what's not fair?"

"you gettin' so ticked over 'im."

"no one is mad."

alex rolled his eyes, latching onto james' arm. he pulled the other to a stop, dragging him into the nearest boy's restroom.

"stop doin' this james."

james threw his arms up. "doin' what, babe."

"this!" alex motioned the empty space between. "you're upset because i met a new mate. you're actin' like m'gonna go 'round shaggin' every boy i know. you always get like this, but i'm never upset when you get new friends." alex frowned, dropping his head. "m'not you james, i wouldn't hurt you like that." he whispered.

james' conscience took action once alex's pout appeared. he sighed, defeated, and took alex into his arms. "baby, m'sorry." james hummed. "y-you jus' know i'm terrified of losin' you. an' i promise that everything that happened last year isn't goin' to happen this year, okay? i love you."

"i love you too."

-

sorry for any spelling errors:)

this might be four parts

it might b three

we don't know. 😂