beautiful boy.🍓 (jamesxwill)

play the song right away :)❤️

-

"fuck-" will swings the ax into the beaten tree "everythin'!" he screams in frustration as he goes in again.

the chains on his black jeans jiggle violently as the young adult stumbles back. he repeats the assault, only stopping when he notices the blood stained handle.

thankfully james wasn't far.

peddling as fast as he could, james marriott hums the beginning of oh klahoma. his red backpack on his back as he rides past the blue lake. he mentally greets the fish at the bottom of the water and gives the sea monster a quick "don't worry, i still believe in you."

"set the phasers to rot" sings james as he pushes harder. "what has got you distraught"

a pebble causes the boy to jerk up, fortunately he keeps his balance. the goods in his bag click and clash against one another. in the red bag, james carries a half empty bottle of hydrogen peroxide, bandages and bandaids, a lunch box, four water bottles, and a small painting.

as james rides further into the lively forest, the wind begins to cool. full of love and innocence, the big boy smiles.

"take a picture or two" james continues. "i can see you"

"james!" cries will as he spots his boyfriend riding towards him.

seeing james' smile seems to lift a weight off his shoulders. his heart skips a beat and the tears suddenly are overflowing.

will just needs to be held.

will just needs james.

"will, querido, luz de mi vida." james greets. [will, darling, light of my life]

will pushes his weapon away, running towards the other. he latches onto james like a toddler would to their mother. he nuzzles his head in the crook of james' covered neck. james is quick to wrap his arms around the other, kissing the side of his head. it was delicate, almost impossible to feel, but it somehow turns will's whole mood around.

"is everythin' a'right?"

will shakes his head, still holding james tightly. "no." he muffles against james' shoulder.

"oh, baby." coos james.

will pulls away slowly, noticing the foundation stain immediately. james looks down on his clothes, giggling as he see the pale shade on his sweater. with another joyful grunt, james licks his thumb. he then swipes the remaining makeup off of will's pale face.

just under his right eye, will's heart tattoo sits.

"he still hasn't noticed?" james asks, holding will's chin up slowly.

"no, try not to cry 'round 'im." will chuckles dryly.

"what did he do now?" james asks.

"when i mentioned uni, 'e went on 'bout how no son of 'is was goin' to waste their time on something so stupid." will whispers.