1. Birthday Presents

This story does not belong to me. I am rewriting the story, since it got deleted from Watt-pad. It is on of my favorite fan-fictions, and I really don't want to see it go. So once again this story does not belong to me. I promise you will enjoy this story

All rights go to @Harry1Dgirl

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I lay back in the long green grass, just watching the clouds drift by. Today was so hot and it really did make the park look beautiful. Each individual flower presented itself so elegantly as they blew in the soft wind. I loved the park, nature and all its glory, it truly was mesmerizing.

"Mollie" I Hear a voice scream in the distance.

"Hey Stella, Happy Birthday!" I sing, handing her the presents I had bought her.

"Aw thank you!" She smiles, taking a seat beside me.

I laugh as she rips open the various different gifts I had just given her. I bought her a really unique charm to go on her charm bracelet that she has had since she was 13 years old, a photo of us two from Easter last year and some perfume. She must have liked them all because within seconds she sprays herself head to toe in her exotic fruit smelling perfume and clips the charm onto her bracelet.

"Mollie, you are never going to believe who my mum got me tickets to see!".

"Who? The Fray, Westlife, Ed Sheeran?!" I grin, getting excited myself.

"No, better!..." She screams, kicking her legs on the floor "One Direction!"

My smile fades at her words. One Direction...

"And your coming with me, we have meet and greet tickets too! For tomorrow night! Isn't that exciting?!"

"Meet and greets." I repeat in an unimpressed tone.

"Look, I know you're not a big fan of them, but please come with me; you're my best friend and I really want you to come."

I sigh, knowing I should go.

"Of course I'll go with you, it's not that I don't like them Stella, their music great...I just don't really like Harry. The others are fine."

"Well, when we meet them you can be the first girl ever to blank Harry Styles."

I roll my eyes, laughing at her joke. She was crazily in love with One Direction, she literally psychotic! she has has about 100 posters covering her entire room, a life size cut out of each them, all their CD's and merchandise, literally everything ! She never shuts up about them! Well mainly Niall. But she love them all. And although it becomes annoying after about 6 hours, I wouldn't change her at all. To be honest it was cute to see her so passionate about them.

"So why don't you like him?" she asks, puling a puppy dag face.

"From how the media portray him, I just think he comes across a bit full of himself, he thinks he is far more famous than he actually is, and seems to believe he can get what he wants, when he wants." I confidently speak my views, "Oh, and he's a bit of a player.." I add, raising my eye brows.

media "That's not true! That's just what the media says!"

"Maybe, but I'm not changing my opinion until I see it for myself." I smirk, knowing my comment will annoy her.

She sighs, lying back into the grass.

"I cannot believe we get meet One Direction! I get to meet my future husband. 'Stella Horan' ... that sounds good right?"

I laugh taking a sip of my water "perfect."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

There is a trailer on the side/top, what ever device your using. The trailer does not belong to me but, Jessica Loongbourne.

Hope you liked it.

Don't forget to vote on the story and comment your thoughts. Thanks lots :)All rights belong to @Harry1Dgirl ; go follow her now.