tiktok thot

This all started as a joke.

I mean, Peter didn't really expect his video to blow up on tiktok, and especially didn't expect himself to gain ten thousand followers overnight.

Seriously, all he did was dress up as a "soft boy" and lip sync to a sad audio. Except now, its all spiraled out of control, leaving him with the obligation to grind out new content.

So that's how he ended up here; sitting in his bed, browsing through amazon trying to find the cutest clothes. He made it his mission to become the ultimate soft boy on tiktok, and you can guarantee that. He was video chatting MJ since she was a fashion goddess.

"What about this cute ass shirt?" Peter asked, turning his laptop screen towards his phone.

"Honestly, I'm living for it. Pair it with some overalls and you'll be set," MJ replied, nodding in approval.

"Okay, and these pants, thoughts?"

"Love that."

>><<

It was a few days later and Peter's clothes finally arrived. Who cares if the total was three hundred dollars? That's what his sugar daddy is for.

So now here he is, dressed in some mom jeans and an oversized tee with white converse on his feet. His cheeks and nose are coated in light pink blush and mascara lines his eyelashes, making his hazel eyes pop. Clean lipgloss was smothered on his naturally pink lips, making them shine.

"You are literally a soft boy," MJ teased as she ran a curling iron over a small strip of his hair. "This has gone too far."

"I disagree," Peter laughed from his seat on the floor, eyes staring into the mirror to watch MJ do his hair. "I think this hasn't gone far enough."

"All the tiktok thots are gonna swoon over you," she said. "Tbh, I'm about to too."

"Did you, Michelle fucking Jones, just say "tbh" out loud?"

"Yes, yes I did."

>><<

Peter pouted towards the camera, his freshly curled hair bouncing on his forehead. He batted his eyelashes and his mouth moved silently as he lip synced to the audio, scrunching his nose cutely. He brought his finger to his mouth and bit down on the edge of his white-painted nail, making his eyes big.

Once the audio cut off, Peter let his hand drop down to his lap and he yawned, a quiet laugh escaping his lips. MJ applauded him from the side, laughing along with him.

"You're a natural," she giggled, picking up the phone.

"I know right-"

"Peter what the fuck are you wearing?"

Peter and MJ immediately turned around to see Tony standing in the doorway, hands on his hips. You could tell he was trying to keep a serious facade, but the smile breaking through his stone-cold face was ruining it.

"I'm a soft boy now father," Peter replied sassily, shaking his head around. "I am the king of soft boys, and you can't tell me otherwise."

"But what are you doing?" the billionaire asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Making a tiktok," MJ shrugged.

"What's tiktok?"

Peter and MJ looked at each other, mischievously glints in their eyes. They looked back over at Tony, smirking devilishly.

"Mr. Stark, do you happen to own any overalls?"

>><<

sis is short today

i would've made it longer but ya boy has algebra homework they forgot to do this weekend 👊🏼😤