You're Welcome

these were all generated using a plot generator. this is why i'm not allowed on the internet

Tall Peter Parker

Peter Parker had always loved loud queens, new york with its black, brave buildings. It was a place where he felt annoyed.

He was a tall, skinny, coffee drinker with skinny eyes and brunet arms. His friends saw him as a shallow, stale saint. Once, he had even saved a nosy kitten that was stuck in a drain. That's the sort of man he was.

Peter walked over to the window and reflected on his bustling surroundings. The stormy teased like screaming raccoons.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Ned Leeds. Ned was a brave coward with thick eyes and lengthy arms.

Peter gulped. He was not prepared for Ned.

As Peter stepped outside and Ned came closer, he could see the blue smile on his face.

"I am here because I want revenge," Ned bellowed, in a handsome tone. He slammed his fist against Peter's chest, with the force of 5981 squirrels. "I frigging hate you, Peter Parker."

Peter looked back, even more fearful and still fingering the round clock. "Ned, we can work this out," he replied.

They looked at each other with angry feelings, like two defeated, dizzy deer crying at a very whole hearted birthday, which had hip hop music playing in the background and two confident uncles hitting to the beat.

Suddenly, Ned lunged forward and tried to punch Peter in the face. Quickly, Peter grabbed the round clock and brought it down on Ned's skull.

Ned's thick eyes trembled and his lengthy arms wobbled. He looked hesitant, his body raw like a snotacular, shiny sword.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Ned Leeds was dead.

Peter Parker went back inside and made himself a nice cup of coffee.

The Shiny Cloth

peter parker looked at the shiny cloth in his hands and felt sad.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his warm surroundings. He had always loved homey his room with its plain, poor picture frames. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel sad.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of quentin beck. quentin was an intelligent saint with skinny feet and charming elbows.

peter gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a noble, intuitive, wine drinker with pretty feet and brunet elbows. His friends saw him as an aggressive, alive angel. Once, he had even helped a colorful aunt may recover from a flying accident.

But not even a noble person who had once helped a colorful aunt may recover from a flying accident, was prepared for what quentin had in store today.

The sun shone like thinking dogs, making peter betrayed.

As peter stepped outside and quentin came closer, he could see the nice glint in his eye.

quentin gazed with the affection of 3422 friendly beautiful birds. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a relationship."

peter looked back, even more betrayed and still fingering the shiny cloth. "quentin, they'll kill both of us," he replied.

They looked at each other with heartbroken feelings, like two comfortable, clever cats loving at a very cowardly holiday, which had pop music playing in the background and two hopeful uncles talking to the beat.

peter regarded quentin's skinny feet and charming elbows. "I feel the same way!" revealed peter with a delighted grin.

quentin looked scared, his emotions blushing like a frail, frantic frying pan.

Then quentin came inside for a nice glass of wine.

Two Energetic Uncles Hitting To The Beat

peter parker was thinking about tony stark again. tony was a remarkable father with skinny lips and fragile thighs.

peter walked over to the window and reflected on his urban surroundings. He had always loved picturesque apartment with its large, loud leather couch. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel surprised.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a remarkable figure of tony stark.

peter gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an intelligent, patient, coffee drinker with beautiful lips and handsome thighs. His friends saw him as a grisly, gleaming god. Once, he had even brought a colossal bird back from the brink of death.

But not even an intelligent person who had once brought a colossal bird back from the brink of death, was prepared for what tony had in store today.

The snow flurried like crying dogs, making peter ecstatic. peter grabbed a blue unfolded shirt that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As peter stepped outside and tony came closer, he could see the enchanting smile on his face.

tony gazed with the affection of 614 kind obedient owls. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want him to come home."

peter looked back, even more ecstatic and still fingering the blue unfolded shirt. "tony, you left me behind," he replied.

They looked at each other with active feelings, like two curious, chilly cats hating at a very sweet funeral, which had classical music playing in the background and two energetic uncles hitting to the beat.

peter studied tony's skinny lips and fragile thighs. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began peter in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you tony."

tony looked healthy, his emotions raw like a chilly, confused clock.

peter could actually hear tony's emotions shatter into 9615 pieces. Then the remarkable father hurried away into the distance.

Not even a cup of coffee would calm peter's nerves tonight

i think that's enough internet for the night