Conspiracy

"Hey what's going on you guys, yes."

Peter sat in his desk chair, a white backdrop behind him and a camera pointed towards him. He smiled at the device as he began to talk, introducing that day's video.

"Today we will be discussing the topic of who Spider-Man actually is. I've developed multiple theories over the past few weeks, as well as possibly suspects. Without further a-do, lets get right into this video."

-

Peter pulled out a large notepad, moving it so he was showing the camera all the writing and glyphs that had been jotted down on the page. He quickly tugged it back and placed it on the desk, beginning to read.

"First theory: Spider-Man is a robot or A.I. I've really thought about this theory, and it's actually quite plausible. Just think about it," Peter paused looking directly into the camera, "they've got the perfect build, always win in a battle, and can dodge anything!"

Peter chuckled to himself before going into the next theory.

"Suspect A: Andrew Garfield. Now, Andrew has some pretty good qualities that would pass him as Spider-Man. But, he has glasses," Peter stopped for a moment, looking straight into the camera, "therefore that sorta debunks the whole theory unless this guy has a hella good contact prescription."

"Suspect B: Tobey Maguire," Peter licked his lips, shaking his head. "You see, I don't really think this Tobey dude is Spider-Man. But- his absences are relatively spot-on with all of Spider-Man's activities. So, who knows? Maybe Tobey actually is Spidey."

Peter clasped his hands, looking dead into the camera.

"Theory number 2: Spider-Man isn't actually real. Now listen, I've thought this theory over multiple times and I'm slowly coming to terms with it." Peter sat back in his chair, adjusting the black-framed glasses that sat on his nose. (they weren't real glasses, of course. they were technologically advanced so he could see the internet.) "What if our 'ol pal Spidey is just a hologram and all the villains he fights are fake?"

"That's it for today's video guys! Make sure to hit that subscribe button and turn on that notification bell to get notified whenever I post a new video. Peter out."

Peter shut off his camera before laughing to himself. He was going to throw his viewers into a loophole for sure. After editing it, the teen posted it to his Youtube channel which had just over four million subscribers.

He leaned back in his chair, letting out a sigh of relief before sipping his tea. He watched the comments roll in of people freaking out.

mariah.stdgirl: omgggg this is crazy!

barry.allen: yo the hell why is this scary

jax.liam: love you're videos man!

ilovespidey: AHHHHH IM SO EXCITED

As more comments flooded in, Peter turned off his laptop and got in bed. The news channel the next day talked about his video, throwing in their own theories. Days later, Peter's video was the talk around the entire city, and he was getting recognition from even Flash and his goons.

Ned nearly passed out after being told the video had over thirty million views. ("DUDE! That's so epic like ahhhhhh!!!!") MJ congratulated him on his view count before going back to reading her book.

Tobey and Andrew were chased down by newscasters and were scared for their damned lives.

Luckily Peter was never hit with suspicions or questions about how he knew the things he did. Instead he was brushed off by most people after a while, as Spider-Man caught their attention.

One Sunday Afternoon, Peter was in his Spider-Man suit sitting atop Delmar's. Citizens stood around the building, shouting questions and praise towards him. Peter smiled under his mask before standing, shooting a web towards a skyscraper. But before he was whisked away, he shouted,

"Spider-Man out!"

-

lol the hell is this