Painter

"Is everyone ready?"

The Avengers (including Peter) all sat in the common room in Avengers Tower, gathered around a large table that had been brought in. Steve stood at the head of the table, three buckets full of art supplies stored inside. He pulled out canvases, paints, and paint brushes, along with pain palettes to mix their own colors.

"Why are we doing this again?" Tony groaned as a canvas was placed in front of him. Steve smirked.

"Because, Tony. Painting is a great way to pass time, and you all need lessons since you're all so bad." he replied.

Peter scoffed inaudibly, hiding his mock offense. He could actually paint, and Steve saying none of them could? How could he? That stupid motherfu- okay calm down.

"Alright everyone, paint a picture of us!" Steve commanded once everyone had their supplies. Begrudgingly, the Avengers began to create their artwork.

No one noticed Peter lock in his concentration, beginning to paint on his own canvas. For the entire hour that it took.

"Alright everyone, show you're paintings," Steve said once everyone put down their paint brushes. Steve and Bucky's were actually good, but mainly the rest of the Avengers drew stick figures or random blobs.

"Pete, what's yours look like?" Tony ask, trying to peer over at his son's canvas. With a sigh, Peter turned his painting over, making everyone gasp.

Painting Below:

"I didn't want to draw all of you

"I didn't want to draw all of you. Way too many people." the teen looked down as he spoke, nerves filling his body. "Honestly I could've done better..."

The Avengers gasped at the boy. Not only had he created an amazing piece of artwork, but he was putting himself down over it?

"Peter..." Natasha said, staring down at the painting. "This is amazing!" Pete looked up at his aunt.

"Really? Because I've done better ones. This one just sucks," he replied solemnly. Everyone's ears perked up at the mention of other works.

"Can we... can we see them?" Sam asks, very intrigued. With a sigh, Peter stood and walked to his room, where he pulled the bin of his paintings out from under his bed, dragging it across the floor.

The Avengers were shooketh when the teenage hero came back in, the tub of his artwork lugged behind him. They all ripped into the box, admitting painting after painting. A few favorites of theirs were:

 A few favorites of theirs were:

"These are incredible, Peter!" Clint exclaimed as he held a drawing in his hand

"These are incredible, Peter!" Clint exclaimed as he held a drawing in his hand. Peter blushed lightly.

"They aren't that good..." he mumbled.

From that day on, Peter painted things for all the Avengers on request, and they all praised him for his work.

the end.

um.... i don't know what this is (?)

uhhhh gotta blast!! *sprints in the other direction*