♡ 20k Special Pt.2 ♡

Enjoy!

🤒 Sick Day 🤒

Dick sighed as Alfred rested a cold, wet towel on his forehead.

"Better?" The butler questioned.

"Yeah," Dick croaked, "a little."

Alfred let out a small hum as he covered the boy with the blanket on his bed. "The medicine should kick in soon. With some sleep, I believe you'll be feeling much more like yourself in no time."

"I don't wanna sleep," Dick weakly grumbled.

"It'd help you get better, Master Dick."

"But it's the weekend," Dick compained as his head ached. "I wanna do something other than stay in bed all day!"

Alfred shook his head, disapproving the nine-year-old. "I won't force you to sleep, but I highly recommend it. You may play on your phone or read a book, but I want you in that bed, young man."

Dick cracked a smile. "Okay, okay. I'll stay here like I've been glued to the bed. Well, unless I need to pee."

Alfred returned the smile and allowed himself a huff of laughter. "Oh, yes, we wouldn't want you miserable now. More so than you already are, that is."

His eyes softened as he ran a hand through Dick's hair. "Do call for me if you need anything."

Dick nodded. "I will."

And with that, Alfred left him to wallow in boredom.

Dick grabbed a book that was lying on the nightstand and opened it. His head throbbed after a couple of seconds of glancing at the words.

I guess that's a no for reading, Dick mentally stated. He put the book back and grabbed his phone instead.

He mindlessly played Roblox until he got bored yet again.

"Ughhh," Dick groaned as he lowered his phone and rested in head on the silky pillow. He'd normally train or hang out with friends on a weekend. Yet here he was; lying in bed with an annoying fever.

Dick picked his phone up again and looked at his lockscreen's wallpaper. It was a selfie of him, Selina, and Bruce as they smiled in a carnival. He smiled fondly at the memory.

Man, he wished Selina or Bruce were here. Bruce was at work, and he didn't know where Selina was.

He decided to find out.

Hi Selina
What's up?

After a couple of minutes of playing Subway Surfers, he got a notification.

Heya, Dickie. Wazzup?

I'm sick...
:'(

Whaaat? Since when?

Idk
last night sorta but then it got really bad today
My throat is sore
I'm hot but cold in the same time
And Alfred is making me stay in bed
Rip me