89

*time jump to after they have finished recording the video*

Lucy's POV

I have tried to call both of my parents within the space of an hour and a half around about 100 times and I'm worried. They usually answer straight away or if they can't call then one of them messages me saying so but so far I've had nothing so I'm driving to their house. I decided to leave Ben with his dad just incase something has happened.

So here I am, at their unlocked front door, my keys in hand pushing down to handle. I slowly opened the door and stepped inside. I couldn't hear anything. But the door was unlocked so someone must be in.

I walked down the hallway silently to see a head of a person that I knew all too well - Chris. He was insane. He must have done something. I need to do something about it.

So I charged at the man in the kitchen, pushing his body against the green wall and pinning him down with my right arm, pressing it lightly on his throat.

I felt two people grab a hold of my arms, trying to pull me away from Chris but Chris just stood there, still, allowing me to be virtually strangling him.

"Get out of my house! Get out! Get out of my life! Just go! How could you do that? You've ruined my life! Now get out!" I screamed in his face. The two people trying to pull me away pulled harder and I eventually gave in and separated from Chris. Chris stayed there. Blank.

"Lucy" I recognised the voice as my pa, Phil, say, "it's okay, we invited him here, he's our friend" he said as he held me to restrain me.

"What?! How could you just let him do that? How can you be that monsters friend" I spat out.

"Luce, calm down. Please." I heard my dad say. Dan's voice was quite soothing so I complied. I backed back into the opposite wall to Chris not taking my eyes off of him for a second.

After a few moments I sighed, "right dad I'm calm, why is he in our house?" I said still staring Chris in the eyes from across the room. He still hadn't moved. What's wrong with him?

"Chris, are you okay?" My dad said to Chris.

He faintly nodded. I just chuckled to myself. He was acting so hurt and startled and scared when he did so much worse to me pa and my dad and me.

"Lucy! Stop it!" Dad said sternly.

"You do realise that I'm not a little kid anymore, don't you dad?!" I spoke up .

"Well you sure as hell are acting like one! And as long as you are under my roof, you follow my rules, you got that? Just because you are an adult does not mean you don't have to follow the rules of this house. Chris has followed my rules so expect you to too" dad shouted at me. It scared me a little to be honest. He had never shouted at me like that before. I felt my throat tighten and my face go pale.

"Dan..." I heard pa say shakily.

"What!?" I heard him snap back. He sounded so aggressive. He sounded so angry. He turned his head to pa to see his eyes watering and his body shaking.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry Phil, I didn't mean it" dad said rushing over to pa and hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry" he said and repeated for a while. Pa eventually stopped shaking. Chris was still pressed firmly against the wall I pushed him into.