Not an update but this is important!

Okay, sup guys.

I just want to clarify to you all that by me writing my phanfic I do not want to fetishise phan in any way. I just want to do creative writing, and I use Dan and Phil as characters to express my creative ideas. But I want to make it clear, especially after Dan's video  (if you haven't seen it where the hell have you been), that I do not in any way want to put out a bad message or be hurtful. I will keep on uploading to my stories but please bear in mind that this is not based on real life and that this is fictional, thank you :)

I use this creative writing as an outlet, because my life is pretty shitty, because of a lot of things dan spoke about in his video such as self oppression and being bullied and not really having anyone aswell as attempted suicide on multiple accounts. There are so many other things I can't even begin to express that have come together to form the clusterfuck of my life, but this isn't about me. I just would like to say if anyone, and I mean anyone, is having a rough time, no matter how big or small you think the issue is, I will always be here to talk to. I will be a friend if you need one, because no one deserves to be alone.

- Robyn x