10

Dan's POV

He said yes...

He wants to move in with me...

Not going to lie, I didn't ask because I'm a good person but because he is cute, but I may be a good person too.

"Okay... so you are going to be released in the morning when I get back because I'm not meant to be here right now... But when you are discharged I'll take you to the place where you live and help you get your things I guess..." I said to Phil.

"Then why are you here then?" Phil laughs softly.

" I got informed that my favourite patient was in need and no-one else was qualified" I replied trying to be flirtatious but failing miserably.

"Why, who might that be Daniel? Could you possibly be ditching me for Janet over the way?" Phil laughed louder.

"I could never!" I responded.

" as much as I love this you need to get home to your daughter" Phil sighed slightly.

" I shouldn't be saying this" I said in a hushed voice, "but you are cute and considerate"

"It's good I shop in your market then" Phil said trying to wink but failing miserably.

I felt my cheeks blush.

"Why thank you kind sir...But I should be going now, see you in the morning..."

I can't believe I just said that in work to a patient...

Phil smiled. " see you in the morning Dan! Sleep well! "

"High hopes are always good" I chuckled, " you sleep well too, and voluntarily this time! " I smiled at Phil and he smiled back.