19

Dan's POV

I was lay on top of Phil, my head resting on his chest, when I woke up from a deep sleep. I knew I should move but I just stayed there, wanting it to go on for longer.

I just lay there thinking about life and especially Phil. Now I know why he wanted a family so bad...he never had one and he craved that. I'm just glad he is part of my family now.

I have work today, and I usually take Lucy to nursery but maybe Phil wanted to spend some time with her, I know he is good with her and it would be good to get some father and daughter bonding between them two.

Phil is so cute when he's asleep, I just couldn't stop smiling when I turned my head slightly to look at his face. His eyes started to flicker open.

"Good morning" I smiled at him.

"Good morning Dan" he replied smiling and then he yawned.

"Hey Phil?" I asked.

"Yeah" he replied.

"I have work soon do you want to look after Lucy for the day?"

"Yeah okay, when do you have to be in?"

"Half eight, I should go and get ready"

"No... don't go" Phil whined holding me tighter so I couldn't get up.

"I have to..." I frowned but laughed afterwards.

"If you give me a kiss then I'll let you go" Phil laughed.

I leaned into Phil and kissed him. It was a slow kiss. I pulled away.

"Am I okay to go and get changed then?" I asked slightly out of breath. He just nodded.

I left the room and went I go and get dressed.