69

Dan's POV

He hadn't even been with us that long but yet Evan's room was still messy. I don't really care that much as I know he will clean it when he feels like it but Phil would whine at him, I knew it.

As I shook the boy to wake him up again, as he got up and got changed and fell asleep again, he started moaning at me to let him sleep.

"Fine then, no pancakes for you" I said and walked out. Manipulating my kids was fun.

He immediately leapt out of bed and chased me down the stairs. God Phil's traits were already rubbing off on him.

"Stop running down the stairs you lunatics, if you fall down the stairs and become disabled I would laugh at you" Phil yelled from another room.

"Isn't that disablist" Evan retorted.

"No because I have rights because I was very much disabled in my past, but it was out of my control, however, running down the stairs and falling is a very stupid way to go"

"Oh" sighed Evan, "really?" He questioned to me.

"Yep, was all very unfun. And before that he had shit wrong with his brain after reasons I don't know if I'm allowed to share with you so he just randomly collapsed all the time"

"Daniel don't swear" I heard Phil yell.

"You swear!" I retorted.

"Not in front of kids Dan!"

"Hey! I'm not a kid!" Evan protested and both of us laughed.

"You are very much still a kid, bud"

"That reminds me, you start school next week" Phil stated.

"That's shit" I said. Phil gave me a stern look. "I mean yay school how amazing you will make so many friends!" I said in a overly dramatic tone. Evan laughed but Phil just looked pissed off.

"Sorry cutsicle, gotta run to work now" I said and kissed Phil on the forehead then he insisted i messaged him when I got to work (he still doesn't trust cars, which was understandable) to which I agreed and then kissed him on his lips.

"Ew you dorks" Evan said and opened the front door. "See ya daddio"

We both just chuckled and I left. I really didn't want to go to work but it was bring your child to work day and it was the first time in years I had been able to bring someone as Lucy downright refused. It would be quite funny as all the staff in my unit already knew Evan. We got in the car and I started driving away from our home.

I could tell Evan was excited but also annoyed with being up so early.

"When are we getting these pancakes then?" Evan enquired.

" I'm going to MacDonald for a breakfast"

"Wait! Macdonalds do breakfasts?!"

" Yeah but only before 10, which sucks for the most"

"Not for you clearly. Anyway, what did you four talk about last night?"

" just casual stuff" I said unconvincingly.

Evan raised an eyebrow.

"Stuff that involve things that children should not hear" I blabbered.

He once again raised an eyebrow. I hate lying to people!

"Urgh fine! Comparing aspects of our sex lives pretty much, okay?"

" like what? " Evan said, digging himself deeper into the knowledge of the previous night.

"You won't even understand so there is no way I'm telling you"

"But-"

"Nope"

"Is it about who tops of whatever"

"Fine, you got me, yes that exactly, how do you know about that stuff?"

" why wouldn't I? I'm like 14"

" fair enough "

"You bottom right?"

" why would you think that?! " it was true but I didn't like the fact people could just guess.

"Your personality, you always do whatever he says and you limp a lot"

I didn't say anything. I stayed silent until we got to MacDonalds but Evan was laughing his head off.

"Wait, what did the other you's say?"

" just going to say we are very alike, anyway, what do you want? "

"Pancakes and sausage and a hash brown!"

" alrighty then"

We ordered the food and ate it in the car before going to my work.