17

Dan's POV

He accepted to be Lucy's...second...dad...omg! That's amazing! And now we're in a relationship... That went well...

I want to tell Louise but that would mean coming out and I'm pretty sure she has a thing for me so I don't want her to be upset. Maybe if I told her I was gay she would feel better about it, because then she in particular isn't being rejected, it would be the female species in general.

I'll talk to Phil about it later...

Phil's POV

I walked upstairs to Lucy, my newly made daughter... This was just... Amazing. I was so glad it was me who had the honour of being her other dad. And technically in a relationship now, peej would be so happy for me.

I walked up to Lucy.

"Hey Lucy, good morning beautiful, you slept really well" I smiled.

"Da..da"

"What did you just say"

"Dada" she laughed.

"Dan!" I shouted.

I heard Dan run up the stairs, sounding like he broke a few items. He came up behind me.

" Phil... What the hell... I thought she was like dead or something... Jesus christ! " he said between breaths.

"Dada"

"That's why I shouted you you numpty" I laughed.

"I can't believe she said her first word to you... You've only been her newly made dad for about a minute! Not fair!" Dan whined. I just laughed.

Dan got Lucy out of the bed and have her a cuddle.

"Lucy,  this is daddy number two" Dan showed me to Lucy.

Lucy held out her arms to me. "Dada" I laughed and took her off Dan.

"And that's daddy number one"

Me and Dan laughed as we walked downstairs.