18

Phil's POV

The day ran rather smoothly,I suggested we take Lucy to a park which we did and now Lucy was asleep in bed. It was 10 ish but I couldn't possibly sleep after today.

Me and Dan were lay on each other sort of and where talking to each other about things in our lives. He hadn't asked about my childhood yet, that's good, he would probably think of me different if I told him. But if he wanted to know I would tell him, I didn't mind.

"What sorta stuff did you do when you were a kid or a teenager?"  Dan asked casually.

" Oh, okay, now is the time we have this conversation, fun"

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" Dan smiled.

" nah it's fine... Here it goes... All my childhood, until I was 16, I was abused by my parents, a lot, I was always in a really bad way but because they did it the never got me the help I needed so they just left me be, they hardly fed me and the cupboards were locked so I couldn't get it myself, but I left on my 16th birthday because they threw me out with nothing, and I was  homeless for five years then I found PJ, he let me stay in his flat because he was lonely, he was like a mother bear" I laughed at the last part.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry" and he held me tighter. And I sunk deeper into his arms. After a while we both fell asleep like this.