68

Evan's POV

Daniel Howell messaged me. He was quite clearly freaked out and wanted me to prove that it wasn't photoshopped.

Eventually he began to trust me. He asked to FaceTime with the other Dan and Phil to which I obviously said yes.

My laptop began to ring and Phil answered it. (In gonna put (d) next to Dan from this fic, (t) for Phil in this fic and (y) for other dnp)

Dan y cleared his throat and said, "so... How are you two in relation to eachother? Like friend or whatever?"

" We are married, I have a biological kid named Lucy to which Phil brought up with me and we recently adopted Evan, how about you guys? "

"We can trust ourselves,right?" Dan y questioned his Phil. He nodded.

" you can not tell anyone in your universe or ours okay? " Phil y said.

"Okay" Phil t nodded.

"We are engaged, but our fan base don't know we are a thing and we are for some reason immensely popular on the internet"

" I really hope you are less annoying as they are" I said.

Dan y laughed.
"You are Evan right?" I nodded, " what's your last name? "

"Its weird..." I was proud of myself for actually speaking, I'm gonna try doing that again, it wasn't too bad. My adopters looked slightly amazed and confused at the same time. They never mentioned anything though.

Dan y said, "I want to prove my theory"

"Fine! It's Pancakes"

Dan y laughed and Dan and Phil y said in sync "that's amazing"

"Why?" I questioned.

" We have a game called the sims and there is a family called the pancakes with a son called Evan who is engaged to our simulated grandson in the game"

"That's so weird" I replied.

"This is all weird but it's getting late you need to go bed, you need to get up early."

" I know you are a doctor and everything but why can't you have normal hours Dan? "

The other Dan spat out his cup of tea. "A doctor?!"

My Dan nodded. "Doctor and surgeon, I actually have had to perform a lot of operations on Phil. It's how we met actually"

"Ew you are being cute! Night, going bed now!"