47

Phil's POV

Dan walked through the doors of my room and I really wished I could run up to him and kiss him but I could not physically do that.

" You are good to go but we need to get you in the chair " he smiled. Urgh why was he so happy in the hospital. I guess he had to be but still.

"Yay can't wait" I replied to him sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes. "Look I know it's a shifty situation but we gotta live with it now"

"I can get better right?"

"It is possible but I would have to do it and I don't know if I would be allowed...there is this new method where we put stem cells in the gap where the skull is in your brain and it will essentially grow back but we don't know the side effects of that... And there's also physiotherapy " he smiled as if I understand any of that.

"Anyway, chair. You want me to put you in or someone else?" Dan asked.

" why would my answer be anyone but you, you numpty" I laughed as he reached to pick me up bridal style and slide me into the chair and strap me in. Sounds kinky but it isnt. Like at all.

Then Dylan walks in.

"Yo daderinos, got any stuff I should take to the car?"

" I have a phone charger in that draw. Literally it I think... Yeah it is"

He reached to it and held it in his hands.

"Can we leave as soon as possible please?"

" Yeah, the pushy thing is like a Mario kart controller kinda... Have fun with that" he smiled and I pressed the controller and it moved me forward . I laughed. Dan looked at me like I was an idiot.

"What? It's fun and I don't have to waste my energy walking " I laughed.

"You can't walk tho" Dan said.

"True"

And we signed out and headed for the car park.