67

Authors note : I'm taking this is a different direction coz I'm out of good ideas so may get crazy sorry

Evan's POV

shopping was so fun! They were very annoyingly cute but they bought me stuff so it's fine. I even got a phone and a laptop!!

Lucy came round before for a cup of tea and to me meet me I guess. She's gone now, and I was just sat on my bed setting up my new phone. I was downloading some cool apps when an alert went off. It went off on the tv and also on Dan and Phil's phones.

The alert basically said that our internet system and another dimensions internet system has linked up. This was mad!!

I ran downstairs and hit my adopters lightly on the head. 'we can look at other us are doing!!'

"Oh God that's creepy let's do it" said Dan

"Do you really think we should be messing with things?" Said Phil with a worried tone"

" it won't do anything crazy my dear" Dan said and kissed Phil

'ew'

Dan shushed me and we all sat around Dan's laptop.

"Who should we do first?" Dan questioned.

" definitely you" Phil exclaimed.

Dan typed in his full name (Daniel James Howell-lester)

He clicked on the images and oh God I needed to wash out my eyes and so did they by their reaction of slamming the laptop shut.

Let's just say a photo that kinda didn't seem real was on the screen of them having sex basically. Fun...

I opened the laptop and typed in Dan and Phil and the images looked exactly like them , only younger slightly. It also showed video links on youtube. We all watched this thing called pinof

It was pretty funny but the other two were really creeped out.

On my phone I subscribed to amazingphil and Daniel howell. I also followed them on Twitter and saw a tweet saying that they wanted to do a video call with the other universe self so I tweeted back with a video of us all and other Dan messaged me.