76

Phil's POV

I heard the door close quite quietly so I walked towards the front door. I was just around the corner when I heard someone cry. I walked around and saw Dan sat in front of the door, breaking down. I walked over slowly, I don't even think he knew I was there. I sat down next to him and put my hand on his knee. He opened his eyes and looked at me, and cried even more.

"Love, what happened?"

"Chris" he said between sobs. I took a deep breath. The mention of Chris made me uncomfortable and Dan knew that. So something bad must have happened.

"What happened?" I asked hesitantly.

"Him and Sarah ran into each other before we met up and they exchanged numbers and Sarah brought him with her. She asked him to stay with her as long as he could and he promised her he would. So we were sat having coffee and shit and Sarah went to the bathroom and Chris said that he was going to win her over and start dating her and marry her and have kids with her, to fuck our lives over so he would be a part of the family to dig in deeper"

"Why don't you just tell Sarah what he has done?"

"He said if I told anyone, especially her,  that he would stab someone, and that unlike last time he wouldn't let that person live"

I gulped. "Why is he doing this to us? What did we do?"

"He told me that too."

"And?"

"He loved PJ, and he hates you because he believes you ruined his life and caused his death..."

"Oh"

"I'm scared Phil" he said, letting out a breath an putting his head against the door.

"Me too..." I said putting my head on his shoulder. We stayed there for a few minutes.

" I feel like we should pick Evan up, so nothing happens, just in case" Dan said suddenly.

"We can if you want to..."

"Thanks"