"Did you plan all this out?" She was having doubts that Liam did this all by himself.

He laughed, "Lawson helped...and Mauricio too before he left."

I thought so.

"Lay down," he said. She did as he told. Liam took a seat beside her, his back against the blanket. The ceiling seperated, and the twinkles came into view. Silver stars scattered across the dark sky.

"How is this possible? We're in the city."

He continued staring at the sky, "I asked a few people to turn off all the lights for the next five minutes."

They laid in silence for five minutes until the lights flashed back on, fading away all stars.

Then, without another word, fireworks chronically blast through the sky - explosion in excitement.

Vivian laughed, as one color flash after another. An elbow crash against hers, and she look over to see Liam staring at her. The flashes blinked on his features, allowing the hollowness to take over. The room is at a hush, and if it weren't for the noises above; she would've believed the whole world disappeared.

Liam placed his arm around her, and she leaned closer to him. The softness and gentle touch of his arm against her back...neck...ear, made her weak.

They didn't speak because, in their own way, they were already communicating.

"Vivian," he whispered lowly. "I'm happy that you are giving our relationship another chance."

Vivian smiled, an extensive one as Liam stroke her cheek, "Really?"

He nodded, "Truly happy."

She laid there, soul dripping into his as the flashes continued from above. It was a memory, one in which they would never forget. "But-" Vivian didn't like his tone, "We shouldn't be together."

At that moment, the dream came crashing down, and everything went dark. The artificial lights from outside lingered inside the room; Vivian can barely see her face as she sat upward. She attempted to calm herself down, not wanting to get back into her old habits of assumption. "Why?"

Liam sat upward, he didn't dare look at her.

"Look at me," Vivian demanded. "Look at me and tell me...Why?" Each word was tormenting her heart.

When she was looked at him, the world faded. Everything didn't seem to matter as they held each other. She wanted to be there for him, even though the roughest time. She thought he felt the same too.

In the end, it was all her own delusion...assumption...a habit that can't seem to be broken.

"Why? Why are you asking me to leave when I finally told you that I want to be here for you? I don't understand."

Liam continued to look down as the tears streamed down her cheeks. When he saw a single dropped dipping into her dress, he looked up, "Vivian...I'm not at that part of my life...where I can love you properly."

"I'm not asking you to love me properly. We can...talk things through...take each step together."

"You shouldn't give up your future for a man...for anyone."

And in the silence, Vivian came to the realization. He knew. Liam knew about the offer she had received.

It was a once in a lifetime offer, but it also meant that any relationship should be severe...or placed on hold. Revol wants their employees, particularly beginners, to be dedicated to their career; nothing can be a distraction.