When the dawn arrived, I could barely move, and not because my hands were tied behind my back. Every muscle ached, in pure pain. I know I have several broken bones, but I don't know where. Everywhere hurts.

The door cracked open, with showing Lisa. She stood in front of me with a first aid kit. I winced as she dabbed the alcohol on my face. "Why did you agree to let me stay inside your house when you know who I am?"

I didn't respond.

"Did you feel guilty about what had happened? That's why you easily took me in despite knowing I would want revenge? What if I killed you while you're sleeping? Have you ever thought of that?"

I didn't respond.

She closed her eyes, allowing the tears to drip down. "You're a fool. You know that?"

She sobbed, slowly at first but then the noise increased, escalated. A handheld over her mouth to hold bad the bitter sadness and at last, she dropped.

I understand I'm in pain, but somehow she looks much more miserable than me.

"I'm sorry," I said, halting her cries "I'm...sorry for running away when I...when I...when-" it was getting harder to breathe, "when I...I-"

The images rush across my head once more.

There was so much blood....so much.

The body...was so small...so very delicate.

An invisible hand claps over my mouth; not allowing me to breathe. I closed my eyes in an attempt to recite the train parts to calm me down. I need to calm down. I need to calm down, so I can adequately apologize. I need to tell them, the remorse I felt the day I took away their daughter.

An upload of adrenaline pierces my body, my lungs weren't working. I can't breathe. Little speckled of dots made its appearance, and I knew what was happening next. I tried to push it back, not allowing the darkness to win. "I-I-I'm sorry." Words were spluttering out my lips. I need to apologize. "Y-Your daughter. I-I'm s-sorry."

Why can't I ever do anything right?

That's why Vivian left you.

A tiny voice appeared.

She left because you can never do anything right.

You're disgusting.

You're broken.

You're a murderer.

You deserve to rot in jail.

Even if you go to jail, no one would feel sad.

Vivian will move forward with a nice normal man who can at least adequately express his emotions.

Your parents have Finn; everyone likes Finn.

Harper and her family?

Well, they aren't related to you. They have each other.

Your friends?

They could clearly live without you.

No one needs Liam.

Liam is a burden to everyone since the day he was born.

I can hear something click as a cold piece of metal point at towards my head. "Isn't there a phrase for this? An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" and I exhaled a sharp breath, accepting my fate. "You kill my daughter. So, you owe me a life."

There was blaring sound ringing in the background; aligned footsteps soon made its appearance. "Target acquired. Ms.Blanc on sight." Someone screamed.

I tilted my head, seeing numerous figures in black, pointing a gun at us.