7. Dumbass

A/N: alriiiight!! Time to close this chapter na 🤣 ack! Thank youuuu guys!

Flashback: (after the graduation ceremony.)

🎶 With all the years behind me spent pretending

I didn't need someone like you around. 🎶

It makes it even harder
to imagine.. 🎶

The life I'd be livin', if I hadn't found.. 🎶

Someone to hold me,
The way that you do.. 🎶

Someone who needs me,
The way I need you.. 🎶

Someone to show me,
A way that is true.. 🎶

Someone to Love me....
The way that I Love you.🎶

"Whooo!! I love you Ai'Forth!!"
"Mary me, Forth!!"

It's fluttering to hear those kinds of stuffs , right? Only if those things would come out from those beautiful red lips again,. Not from a bunch of dudes, dancing in the middle of the gymnasium, swinging their bodies like an awful macho dancer.

Oh well, those idiots are his seniors after all.

He's singing a beautiful love song, that's why he don't understand why his Seniors are now dancing like doing Macarena.

Forth, "Ehem! Uhm, thank you so much guys for attending the after party tonight and, also, Iwould like to thank all of our professors for the support, guidance and strength that they gave to us, not just to us, graduate students but also, to all engineering students in this faculty, especially the freshmen. and also, to all of our Seniors who are here to support us as well, thank you so much P'. It's an honor to become one of the Handsome Headhazer. (Wink~) and, oh by the way, to those who are asking about my Gear. Well, I'm pretty sure, almost everyone of you is aware of my beloved's existence. But to those who are not, I'd like to get off the stage to kiss him infront of you, but if I do, that doctor is soo gonna kill me, and I want to live longer, so, No can't do, I'm sorry. But don't worry, cause my heart is Happy and Healthy. That's all! Enjoy everyone!!"

(End of flashback!)

"YOU BASTARD!!"

And that's what Forth & Beam heard before they storm in that room where Lam and Park was having their Argument.

But when they get there, they're so dumbfounded! Since, the idiot pair is just sitting on the couch, smirking and laughing their ass when they saw the panic on their former head hazer's face.