~Mr. Red~

A/N: I don't know what to say ,.. haha thank you for reading Trouble guys! 🤣🙈

×××××

Forth's POV:

"YOU are Drunk. Again!"

Argh!

"Are you purposely doing it JUST to annoy me?"

"Wait! You know that's not true!"

"You're not answering my calls nor leaving any messages! You didn't even remember how important this day for us! and yet here you are with those dirts on your shirt and your red jacket was almost ripped off! What the Fuck are you Doing Forth?!!" Oh Well, it's been so long since my wife nagged me like this..

"Beam, Relax!"

Beam, "NO!" Ooops!

Forth, "Beam, listen... I can't leave my Juniors out there while they were being outnumbered!! you can't expect me to do that.."

Beam, "Today is our Anniversary, Forth!" I know .. "and we're going to celebrate it here! In the Hospital!"

Forth, "I told you it's just a scratch.."

Beam, "SHUT UP!"

Sigh! "Baby, please listen.." hear me out just once!!

Beam, " I was so scared! I've been calling you and you're not picking up! And when I called Ai'Park.. do you know how i panicked when I heard that they brought you here in this hospital?!!!!" Arrrgh! Park! I swear I'm going to Kill you!! "It's our anniversary Forth! And I haven't forgotten about that incident when..." Shiiit!

Forth, "Beam.. baby, please don't cry.. I'm okay, look! Your stupid Forth is still alive, and, here.." I took his hand and put it on my chest. . "can you feel it? My heart is beating, right? I'm fine.."

Beam, "You Bastard! Being a head Hazer doesn't mean you can neglect me like this!!" I'm not neglecting youuu!! I will never do that!! "I thought I'm going to lose you..."

Aish!!

Alright alright..

This is what happened..

Beam, "FORTH!!! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME, OR NOT?!!" ACK!! Fiiiine! Let's skip the flashback!! "Do you still care for me, huh? Forth?! Cause if NOT! I swear I'm gonna throw this useless Gear of yours straight at your Stupid Face!" ... Ok, this is real. My wife is really mad na!!!

Forth, "Ssshh!! Stop shouting! We're in the hospital, remember?"

Yes, we are . But instead of answering my question..

Beam, walked out of the room..

Shit. I'm so stupid! "Beam! Beam, wait!"

(Flashback; 2017)

"The Head Hazer is looking for you guys!" Oh come on, Park! You're just scared to face the man on your own.

Lam, "Nah! Ignore him Forth, He can handle it himself!" Haha! Well, it seems Lam isn't in a good terms with the new Head Hazer.

Park, "Look guys, he's still the head Hazer so.."

Eh?!!! Is this real?!!!

"So what now, Forth?"