22. T.Y

Beam's POV:

That Bastard Ai'Pha is really making me his servant, huh!

Asking me.., no!

Ordering me to fix all these annoying things out here when it's so freaking dark! even the lights in his car is not helping at all.!

Fine!

Let's throw all these freaking stuff toys inside his car, and put these flowers (especially the roses) everywhere. I don't care anymore! And I don't really get. . WHY DO WE EVEN BOTHER to buy those flowers when he'll get these much from his fans?!! Aish!

I hate this night!

Cause I..

I really thought that Ai'Forth will win the competition instead of that asshole Phana. I mean, he's handsome, he's got a nice voice.. his smile.

The guy is Perfect. But then, how come they chose Phana over him? Argh! I really don't understand!

"How about a drink tonight, Ai'Forth?" Eh?!!

"No, no I'll pass. I just really want to rest that's all.." that.. that voice!!

"Are you sure Nong? We're gonna get wasted in Ai'Bright's bar.."

"Yes P'Arthit. I'm so sorry.."
Woah! He rejected the offer?!!

"Alright, how about you N'Park and N'Lam?"

"It's okay P', we're just going home tonight with Ai'Forth, besides , we're tired too." Yeah, Ai'Lam's voice sounds really like that.

"Fine, do as you wish. Let's go guys!"

Then the senior hazers left the trio at the parking lot ..

"Hey Lam, where did you Park your Car?"

"Over here, idiot! As if you were not here earlier! Ai'Forth where are your suffs?"

"Don't worry mom! Daddy Park is carrying all of it!" Pfft! They sounds so stupid!

Eh?!!

Eh?!! They are coming over here!!!

"Tsk! This parking lot is dangerous! What if someone grab our handsome Faculty Moon here? We won't be able to save Ai'Forth cause it's too dark!"

"Shut up and move a little bit, will you? I need to open the car!" And Ai'Lam and Park are quarrelling like an old married couple. Pfft!

Tsk! And I thought these engineering guys are different from us, who would have thought that Ai'Lam and Ai'Park are also acting like a parent towards Ai'Forth?! Yay!

"Hey! I think somebody else is here.." eh?!! "I heard something.."

"Shut up Park! We're at the parking lot and the other students are coming so of course we're not alone out here. And don't try to scare us again, it's not Halloween yet!" Hehe don't tell me that you're scared of ghost , Ai'Forth?

Should I scare him a little bit more?

But how?!

"Anyway, Didn't Ai'Pha said earlier that Ai'Beam is here at the parking lot.?"

"Yes Park, but it seems he's not here. I mean, if Ai'Beam is here, he will approach Us and greet Us right? Ai'Fort?! "

Oh come on Ai'Lam! I'm sure that you knew that I'm hiding over here.