16. Wonders of the Moon

A/N: getting there. 🙈💕💕

____________________

Forth's POV:

You saw it right? How that girl flirted with Beam? Are you sure you're not going to tell him what you really feel?

Are you sure you're satisfied with just.. being a friend to him? A drinking buddy?

"Tsk. Why do I have to think about those things when i have to prepare for this stupid performance.?"

"Nong Forth! Be ready you're next."

"Yes P'." Tsk this is it. After this competition everything will be over, And so this feelings.. maybe.. who knows?

 who knows?

3hrs ago.
Faculty of Medicine:

"Argh!!! This is embarrassing! Do I really have to sing and dance on stage?" Ai'Pha is always calm and relax whatever the situation may be, but this is different

"Argh!!! This is embarrassing! Do I really have to sing and dance on stage?" Ai'Pha is always calm and relax whatever the situation may be, but this is different. Everyone's attention is on him and he doesn't like it.

"Oh come on Phana! Don't tell me you're chicken out now? Besides you're the #1 candidate, Just do it and win the competition, alright?" Then Ai'Kit tap his friend's shoulder and gave him two thumbs up.

"Don't be so sure, remember that Ai'Forth will be there too." And Beam is still confident that forth will win the title tonight.

"Which reminds me of our bet, Beam. Don't you remember? I told you before that if I become the Campus Moon, you'll be my servant for the whole Year." Said Phana and smirk when he saw the shock on Ai'Beam's face.

"You can't be Serious?!!!" That bet is ridiculous!!

"Ofcourse I am. I'll show you that Phana Kongthanin can win against Forth Jaturapoom, and when that happens, you'll do anything I say., Is that clear?"