5. Distance |edited|

A/N: don't give me a cold shoulder okay? i'm just sticking with my old plan.

Character's: Sotus Gang, Forth's Gang and the Crazy Doctors.

3rd Person's POV: (edited)

After their meeting, The crazy doctors return to their room, only to find Forth already packing his bags. With Park and Lam standing next to him.

"Oh.. what's happening here? Ai'Lam?"

Lam, "Welcome Back Pha, Sorry, we're leaving before you guys, actually we're really scheduled to leave the resort before the rest of the group.. besides, Forth here is already done With the activities. Our seniors also want us to go with them.."

Pha, "I see, tho we kinda regret it, we're also planning to asked you guys to join us for Lunch."

Forth, "Tsk. It's okay Pha, thanks dude. (Then Forth closed his bags and gave it to Park..) We'll see you tomorrow (then he Pat Phana's shoulder and smile at his friends) Bye Guys.."

Pha, "Bye! Be careful. " Sigh~ seriously? What's the rush?

Forth, "We will. You too.."

Then Forth's friends Pat Phana's shoulder before they follow their leader who's now about to leave their room.

They didn't even say anything when Park close the door. Until Kit noticed something..

Kit, "Woah! Beammie!! Khun Forth didn't say goodbye to you? "

Beam, "Huh? He said goodbye to us didn't he?!" He said goodbye. He did! *sigh*

Kit, "Yeah.. in general! But.."

Beam, "Tsk. shut it Kitty! You're really annoying.."

As if, im not as important as you think..

Then Beam went to his bed where he found his bedmate sleeping soundly this morning..

One day is too short, don't you think?

Them he slammed his body and lay down as if there's a huge bolder on his shoulder ..

So fucking heavy.. what is it? *sigh*

While Beam is busy looking at the ceiling, his friends noticed about the changes of his mood.

Kit, "Told you Pha~" he's into Ai'Forth na~

Pha, "Ssshhh!! It's better this way.." his best friends are here, he'll be fine.

Kit, "You meannie! just because you can't have your happy ending doesn't mean everyone wants to become miserable like you."

Pha, "Aish! He said it himself! Ai'Forth is not his.." And there, Phana realized something which made his eyes go wide. "Shiiit!!" There's a possibility that..

Kit, "Oi Pha! What is it?" Should he tell it to him?

Pha, "Kit.. i think.. "

Kit, "Yes? You think what?"

Pha, "....." But.. But, he doesn't think Beam is ready to have serious relationship like this..

Kit, "What? Oi Phana!!" Seriously, what's wrong with this guy?

Pha, "Ssssh!! It's nothing." Sorry Kit, Guess I have to keep this thoughts for awhile. "It's nothing! Forget about it. Oi Beam! Let's go, I'm starving.. "