3. ForthBeam |edited|

A/N: Yes I know! But TaeTee will forever be my ForthBeam. Even the whole Sotus Gang will agree to that.

Beam's POV: (updated version: 6/17/20)

Hmmm.. what is this feeling?

It feels so warm.. Even the Person beside me feels so warm..

of course I like it and it felt so comfortable.

wait a sec.. Did I just say.. Person?

Beside me?

BESIDE ME?

WTF?!!

   Then my eyes flew wide open then i get up immediately to check where the hell I slept last night?! Then I remembered that I'm staying in this room with Pha and Kit.. Which is soundly asleep on their bed, While Ai'Forth..

Forth..
Forth?!!

SHIA!  Beam you're soo stupid! Look what you have done? The guy is near at the edge because I'm occupying the whole space. Geez so embarrassing! Then I lift his arm which is in my waist!! And take the blanket and cover it to him. *sigh*

Kit, "Good morning Beammie.. " Oh..  The devil is already awake huh?

(A/N: awww thank you Nong Copter!! Love you! 😘💕)

Beam, "So, Kitty.. Could you tell me what happened? "

Kit, "huh? " trying to play innocent now kit?

Beam, ".... Don't play dumb! cause you know what I mean, besides, As far as I remember that's where (pointing to their bed) I'm sleeping last night, not here. "

Kit, "Yeah? And as far as "we", Pha and I Know it, This Is OUR bed.. And that's WHERE you supposed to sleep, not here, there! With your Khun Luang~!" then he pinched my nose, "eeewww sticky! "

Aish!!! "Shut Up! " then I hit his head using my pillow. "So, did you get lucky last night? "

Kit, "Obviously not, duh?! Phana took all the girls for himself. Tch! This useless shit has been trying so hard to forget his Nong by f*cking those whores."

Beam, "sigh~ He'll get STD. " poor Pha.

Kit, "And You." Eh?! "You're a Manwhore, both of you." Excuse me?!!

Beam, "Ai'Kit! We're not talking about me here! Wait, Do you want me to revenge for you?" *smirk*

Kit, "Sure!! Only if you dare." Ofcourse! What's with that Smirk again?! "Besides, it was Phana who put you next to Ai'Forth, not me! And he even put your arms to him! Tsk! Damn Ai'Beam You guys looked like married couple last night. "