4. Reap what you Sow |edited|

A/N: Remember what Happens when Phana denied that he's into guys..? I mean, About what he feels about Nong Yo..? There you have it!

[Beam's POV:]

We were enjoying our breakfast near the beach when the Seniors from the faculty of Engineering joined us.. and all the other students are now staring at us, whispering.. as if they are worrying for what might happen to us. After all..

The Head Hazer is sitting with us while he's talking to his Juniors.

Kong, "I know you're busy but don't forget about the Sport Fest next week. Our faculty will be the one to host the Opening Ceremony. Do You understand, Nong Forth?"

Forth, "Yes, P'.."

Kong, "And the Fourth years will also inform you guys about the Freshman Galla this year, Which is The Faculty of Medicine's responsibility, yes?"

Pha, "Uhm.. yes, excuse me, we will tackle about that later with our Seniors." Heh! This is the first time i saw Pha to be so formal like this..

Kong, "I see, you can also tell us if you need our help. You guys are close to our Juniors so consider it as alliance of the Faculty of Engineering to yours."

Pha, "Thank you P', we really appreciate it." Indeed Pha. No one is gonna bother to mess with us while we're planning for the event especially with The Head Hazers offer.

Forth, "Alright, we will leave now, Enjoy your meal. Forth, stand by huh, P'Arthit will talk to you later."

Forth, "Yes P'." errr, Ai'Forth, Ai'Lam and Park looks a bit nervous tho..

Kong, "Alright, let's go guys." Then the Seniors left us, and you could see the other students envy us for the kind of treatment we received. Heh!

The Faculty of Engineering is not just famous when it comes to their SOTUS SYSTEM but also because of their Brotherhood. If one of them engaged in a fight, then you should be aware that it wasn't just one engineering student you're about to face but the whole Faculty. With P'KongPob and the other Seniors as their Leader.

Kit, "It's amazing how your Seniors looks handsome and Dangerous and yet they can be a good company, ne? Ai'Lam?"

Lam, "True, we also heard that the seniors have this usual Drinking session." Wow! "what matters now is to make sure that 'Forth will survive after all of this. With the Moon and Star Competition then the Sport Fest plus SOTUS.. "

Forth, "Sigh~ why did we chose to enrol in Engineering again Lam?"

Lam, "Uhm, because we're bored, right Forth?"

Pha, "For real? That's your only reason?" Geez Pha! Why so shocked? Not all people are like you, wanting to become a doctor then dragged your friends in hell with you, feh!

Lam, "Ofcourse not Pha! We also want to become engineers someday, you know." And you'll become a successful engineer someday Ai'Forth.

Pha, "Awww.." dont tell me Pha, you really believe what Ai'Lam said?

Lam, "Then what about you guys? Why the Faculty of Medicine? You can choose CommArts or Agriculture or Engineering, why Meds?"

Kit, "Because Phana wants it."

Beam, "TRUE. And we dont have a choice cause he's the Boss."

Kit, "Yes Beammie." Phana is a big bad bully!!