14. M.U

A/N: lalala. I'm in the mood to write. 😅

(Edited version; 12/23/19)
_____________________________

3rd Person's POV:

There is a guy sitting on a bench inside of the engineering faculty, His afternoon class got cancelled so almost all of his blockmates left to change their clothes, since they have Sotus Activity later

Everyone, except those guys standing infront of him.

Lam, "He looks so stupid." And he chuckles.

Park, "No, I think he's gone mad.. look at him, he's smiling alone by himself."

Lam, "Tsk! I'm not even sure if he noticed that we're still here.. pfft.! There there, He's smiling again! haha! hey Park! Give me your phone."

Park, "Huh? Why?" What do you want to with it?

Lam, "Just give it to me." But instead of waiting for Park to hand over the phone, he took it from Park's jacket, instead.

Then he took a photo of his friend, while the guy is buy daydreaming about his "special someone."

Park, "Lam.." he whispered to his ears, then he chuckles.. "Told you not to do that.." cause he doesn't know what might happen if the guy beside him continue to touch him without building up a fence.

"Not to do what?" And again, he's oblivious to what Park is telling him, plus! He couldn't help but blush since their faces are little bit too close now.

Park, "nothing.. tsk!" But the biggest dope here is Forth.
"He's hopeless."

Lam, "haha! Yeah!" Then Lam smile at him, knowing where Park is staring at..

Few minutes later, Forth's phone started to vibrate, and it's enough to bring him back to reality, same with his friends who's starting to move a "little bit closer" to each other. Forth took his phone from the pocket of his pants and smile immediately when he saw the name of the sender, and smile even more wider when he read the message.

"Hi Ai'Forth, it's Beam. How are you?"

"I heard from Ai'Lam that you don't have class this afternoon except the Sotus gathering at 5. Wanna meet up?"

"We're here at the Café near your faculty."

Forth is about to reply Beam when suddenly, Lam and Park sat down next to him, both sides.

Park, "Oho, so Ai' Beam is asking you for a date?" Park bumped his shoulder and lean towards the phone so he can read the message properly.

Forth, "No Park." Here we are again!