EXTRA II

"So, what you're saying is

"So, what you're saying is.. this guy infront of me is not my boyfriend but another person.."

"Yes Ai'Tihn and his name is Beam.."

But still, Dr.Tihn cannot believe the fact that there's another guy in this world who looks exactly like his Tohl.

And Beam have the same thought. His husband looks good with his normal uniform and also with his Engineering Jacket, but who would have thought that Forth will look dashing , wearing a lab gown like this gorgeous man, Dr. Tihn.

"Uhm.. err.. sorry doc if i sounded so rude earlier, I.. I really thought that you're my boyfriend.."

Then Dr. Tihn look at his friend, Nurse Nae.

"This Nurse standing beside me has been telling me about a guy who looks exactly like me, yet I didn't pay attention to her cause I thought she's just teasing me. "

"But it's true.. uhm.." Beam suddenly becomes shy when he's about to show a photo of his husband on his phone. "This is my boyfriend, Forth."

And when Dr

And when Dr.Tihn looked at the photo of Beam's boyfriend, he still can't believe what he's seeing..

"This is too much for a prank, I can't believe it!"

While nurse Nae continuesly laughing at Dr. Tihn's reaction

"Geez! I told you didn't I? And Nong Forth is my brother's bestfriend , I knew the Guy since his toddler days, Forth and Lam used to be in separable that's why the first time we've met, I was so shocked to the point  that i thought maybe you guys are actually twins.. but you're older than Forth so it's impossible."

"That explains why sometimes you're treating me like one of your Junior."

"But you are my Junior Dr. Tihn."

" finally you admit it Nurse Nae."

Although the doctor and his nurse are busy bantering, Beam enjoyed watching them while daydreaming about how he's gonna tell it to Forth. Then he remembered that Dr.Tihn's boyfriend look exactly like him too..