8. Surrender

A/N: err.. while reading the past few chapters I think I had enough of Beams mood swings. So let's bring back our beloved Beam .

Beam's POV:

    This is great.

The man that I admire went berserk few days ago and still facing the consequences for doing that and yet..

Those ladies are eyeing him now like they wanted to be devour by the beast.

And what's making me frustrated is the fact that we haven't talk to each other ever since they left the resort before us. *Sigh* , I tried to asked Phana to call him so I can talk to him but the dope refused and said.. "I think it will be better for the rest of us if we stop meeting them for awhile." , And I understand, but we're friends right? And a friend won't do something like that when their friend is in trouble right? *Sigh*

"Good.. morning Beam?" I know it's Ai'Kit but I'm not in the mood to greet him back. "Tsk. I know you're still worried about Ai'Forth but you saw the guy, he can handle it himself I'm sure of that. Trust your Man, will you?" *Sigh*

"Ai'Beam, Ai'Kit! I told you to meet me at the parking lot didn't I? You guys are ignoring what I said now huh?" Yes Phana, I'm ignoring you and you should have known the reason.

"Pha? I think, Beammie is not in the mood to argue with you now, okay why don't we do this? Let's finish this project first then think of how to talk with Ai'Forth later, okay?" What? He said Ai'Forth right?

I looked at my friend to confirm if he mean what he said..

And yes, kitty smiled at me and wink. He will do it for me?

"Fine. Let's go to the Engineering Faculty before lunch. I'll message the guy and tell him to meet us at the canteen later." Aww!! I really love my best friends.

"Tsk. Yeah yeah stare at me like that, even tho you're not saying anything Beammie, I know you're happy. Look at the smile huh!!! You admire Ai'Forth that much? Tsk!"

   Yes, I admire him. I do. And I'm getting tired of denying how I really feel. Besides there's nothing wrong with that right? I'll just have to be brave and admit that I have this kind of feeling towards another man. But it doesn't mean I'm gay alright! Shesh!

"So, let's finish the project na beam?" Thanks Pha..

"Yes." That's it. Let me enjoy this feeling for now okay. Besides, I don't have a plan to let him know about it so, it's fine.

Forth's POV:

I Know it's my fault, I knew that they're doing it on purpose back then, insulting our Seniors like that. Those bastards really pissed me off to the fact that I just wanted to beat up their fucking faces.

So, I heard you're getting too close to those crazy doctors cheering you from up there. Tell me, who's bottoming for you huh? It's not really my business but you know , my ex girlfriend told me once that famous Casanova is a beast in bed, I know I'm a guy but everytime I remember what she said, I can't help but imagine how I'm gonna fuck him so good all day long, just looking at his pretty face and those lips, he looks tasty, he's making me horn.."

Shit!

I tried to ignore that Asshole when he said that my Seniors are just showing off their muscles to cover up their gurly side. But when that peace of shit said those words about Beam.