19. Conflicted Heart

[ II ]

A:N/ and I dedicate this chapter to #TaeTEe✌️😝✌️

() => Inner thoughts.

Forth's POV:

All eyes on me..

This is madness!! And I will never get used to it, but this is the moment that we're waiting for. this competition and all the performances. A chance given To us to prove that I or we have what it takes to be the Campus Moon/Star Tonight.

But the thing is..

Winning this competition isn't my thing and i don't have any interest to become a Campus Moon. I just want this to be over so I can finally relax and, well as much as possible I'd like to enjoy it too..

But how can I do that?

Well ofcourse by appreciating everyone's cheerful voices, wishing me good luck. and most of all, hoping that i'll be able to enjoy this "once in a lifetime" moment, that I'm having tonight..

Yeah, maybe I should do that.

So, when I looked at my friend's.. i realized the boundless and undying support that they've been given to me, since the Seniors decided to chose me as the representative of the faculty.

I owe it all to them.

And to him..

The guy watching me, standing alongside other students, and friends who are patiently waiting for me to show what I can offer..

Alright, let's do this! Whew!

"Thank you everyone, I'd like to dedicate this song to all lovers and hopeless romantic out there.." hopeless romantic huh? Well ofcourse im one of them..

Am I right, Beam?

"Music please.." this song is for you, Beam.

" this song is for you, Beam