4. Lam's Place II

A/N: Hi to all of ParkLam's fans out there! Hehe! Please tell me that you're not planning to murder me~ Haha *hides under the blanket. Please have mercy hehe *nervous. (O.O)

========================

Lam's POV:

"LAM!!!" Ack!

Lam, "I said, WAIT!!" damnit! What is it this time? "Oi! Oi!!! I told you to use the other room! Not this one!"

Forth, "What the fuck is going on with you, huh?! I'm about to get in when I saw all of these mess!!..

Seriously?!! What's happening to you?"

Aish!!!

Lam, "Just.. argh! Don't pay attention to it alright! Go to your room now! I'll fix it all later."

Well, I can't blame him if he's quite surprised cause he knew how organized I am when it comes to my stuffs. It's just...

I'm not in the mood to deal with all of those things right now..

Forth, "Sigh! Look, I've been trying to call you since the other day And yet you're not answering any of it! And when I asked P'Maen, she said that you change your number, which is annoying cause you didn't even bother to contact me after that! Not to mention she doesn't even provide it to me, But at least she's kind enough to Tell me that you're here.." that wench! She's here earlier and yet, she didn't mention anything about her conversation with Ai'Forth.

Forth, "What's going on, Lam , Huh? And why are you here? Don't tell me you guys are having a fight?" Sigh! "Even so, you don't have to packed up your things and leave.."

Well, I'm about to brush off what he said but then I noticed that he.. suddenly remembered his problem with Ai'Beam..

Lam, "Forth..." But he didn't let me finish what I'm trying to say and took his bags and proceed to the guest room.

Forth, "You changed everything around here, huh?" Yeah, And you're trying to change the topic.

Oh well!