Extra: Restless Heart.

A/N: thank you guys for reading Trouble!! it means a lot to me, And because of that. . Let me give you this chapter, okay? Mwah!
- Jochan.

Note: This story is a flashback guys which is related to Forth & Wayo. Don't be confuse , okay? Hehe! Thank you!
-------------------

Forth's POV:

"Hey, Forth! I heard that Kongpob asked you to become a Hazer this year, is that true?"

"Yes, Lam." I don't really want to do it, but I'm grateful that Kongpob consider me for that position.

"That's great! I know you can do it. We're here to support you, dude! By the way Forth, the pictorial Will happen today, right?."

"Yup.." and the pictorial that Ai'Lam is talking about is for the candidates of this year's Moon and Star competition.

"Then you should go and participate, since you're the runner up last year." Argh! I'm not in the mood to do it! Isn't it obvious?!!!

"Hey, hey! I also heard that the crazy doctors are being targeted by their Juniors!"

As always...

"Yes Park! Especially Phana and Beam! haha!"

"No, dude! more like.. Beam is the one doing the hunt! Hahaha!" As if you're not doing it too, Park?! Tch!

"Geez! No one can stop that guy, huh?! He's indeed the Casanova! Hahaha!"

Beam...

"Oi Forth! Where are you going?" Where else?!!

"To the faculty of Meds. That's where the Pictorial right?!"

"Ah! Yeah, ofcourse. Go on, Forth! We'll follow you later.."

"Yeah, see you later guys."

*Sigh!

So i went to the faculty where I could find the guy who's been running 'round circles in my mind.. And the fact that he's not interested with me is already giving me a hard time to forget about him..

Cause I'm attracted to him.

I know! But I'm trying my best to control it.

I.. i don't have the guts to tell him how I feel..

 i don't have the guts to tell him how I feel

Tsk! He's so cute.

But hey! Don't get me wrong, okay? I'm not stalking his Facebook. I just saw this post earlier..

Sigh!

Should i forget about this attraction?

To be honest, I'm not hoping for the guy to notice me..

I just want him to be happy. I just want him to find someone who can make him happy. I know I don't have the right to talk about it since I've been dating lots of guys and girls too, but ..

For him.. I hope it would be different.

And if forgetting about this feeling will be better for the both of us..

I will do it.

I'll do anything for you, Beam

-------------

3rd Person's POV:

When Forth arrived at the Pictorial, everyone was so busy doing their tasks, while the other participants are focusing their attention to the Campus Moon himself, who are oddly distributing Nom Yen to all the juniors, that's why he decided to go to the rooftop to smoke.

When Forth is preoccupied with his thoughts about someone or something., he would rather stay to where he can be alone without anyone bothering him. Specially his idiot friends.

And he thought he can finally relax, when suddenly..

A junior went to the rooftop as well and screamed out his lungs!

It seems the guy is frustrated. That's why Forth asked him to Calm down..

The guy is cute tho. Forth said to himself..

Maybe it's about time to focus his attention to someone else..

Maybe..

The End.

~

~~~

A/N: alright guys, go ahead and read 2moons na! 🤣🤣🤣