"The Ghost?"

(゚∀゚)Disclaimer : This Chapter is for entertainment purposes only, I believe that some ghost stories (legend) becomes a part of Thai tradition, and I do respect that, so spare me just once, please. It's Halloween, after all. Jy'a ne.

Nonsense
(Edited version)
•••

Directed by: 喜び愛
written by: Jochan.
Location: Faculty of Engineering.

Characters: Park, Forth, Lam.

×××

Forth: oi Lam, what time is it?

Lam: dude! I told you it's 9:30 in the evening.

Forth: why is it still 9:30?! When I asked you earlier you said it's 9:30.. and you're telling me it's still 9:30?!!

Lam: cause when you asked me about the time that was just few minutes ago. What's the matter with you?

Park: Oi! Oi! Are we still going to continue this Horror story telling or not?

Forth: why are we doing it again?

Lam: Because IT'S HALLOWEEN!

Forth: Argh!! Fine!

Park: "So, shall we?

Forth: yeah yeah! Go ahead.

Park: okay, Here it goes. Once upon a time, there's a beautiful woman named May, she's..

Forth: "Wait, wait Park. Hang on. I thought you said earlier that this Story is about a Student who died here in school? "

Park: "Ah, yeah. Yeah, sorry. OK, here it goes.
One summer night.. there's a beautiful.. "

Forth: "Wait, wait! Earlier you started it with "Once upon a time" and now, what's with the One summer night? Make up your mind Dude!"

Park: "Fuck! Do you want me to tell you the Fucking Story or not?"

Lam: "Fine! Fine! Go on. We're just gonna shut up and listen so go ahead."

Park: "Are you sure you're not afraid of Ghost?"

Lam: "OF COURSE NOT!"
Forth: "FUCK YOU, PARK!"

Park: "Yeah, yeah, Fuck you Forth! May I?"

Forth: "WHAT? HELL NO!"

Park: "SHIT! am I going to continue the story or NOT?"

Lam: "Ssshhh!! Tone it down!"

Forth: "Why? No one's here anyway."

Lam: "Shut up Forth! "