15. The Admirer

A/N: here I am, letting the story flow Inside my head.. wish me luck. 🤣
_______________

Beam's POV:

"You do know how I ride my bike right? Ai' Beam."

Damn it. Ofcourse I knew?

How can I ever forget about it?

I can still remember how annoyed i was when I saw him drove his baby so fast in the faculty of Science, which is also the very same day when Forth and I first met.

He's just too handsome..

That, for the very first time in my entire life, I admire another guy's Beauty except mine and we'll, ofcourse Ai'Pha. (That freak is too handsome and the fact that he's aware about it and continuesly flaunting it only makes it hard to control his narcissistic behavior.)

But unlike Ai'Pha, this handsome man infront of me is very much content with his good looks. you know? if he's not wearing his uniform he just have to deal with his  usual attire and it's only  those, Denim Jeans and jacket with either white or Black Tank top, rubber shoes and to complete his attire he'll just have to add a sunglasses or a Cap then he's good to go.

And I admit that I truly admire him. He is a smart guy, handsome and can be ridiculously funny sometimes.. and yet it never lessen his good qualities but only added to it.

"Ai'Beam?" Shia!! Why do you have to whisper like that? It's not that the other people can hear what you're gonna say! "Are you alright, Beam? You're too quiet.."

"And you're driving too Fast!slow down Ai'Forth!!"

"I can't, I only have 2 minutes, sorry na.."

Argh!! Fine!

Well at least I can see the faculty of engineering now.

And from where we are right now, we can somehow hear a loud noise coming from the open field.

" CAN'T HEAR YOU, LOUDER!!''

"S.. SORRY P'KONG, WE'RE NOT GOING TO DO IT AGAIN.."

eh? What happened?

Then finally, we found where Ai'Lam parked his Car and Ai'Forth rush to the back of his bike and took his Sotus shirt which is neatly folded in there . Then he started to take off his uniform and wore his Shirt, then he went to the nearest comfort room to change his pants, after few minutes he run out of the comfort room and hurriedly went to join his friends to the field..

Wrong move.

Cause the minute P'Kong saw him..

"JATURAPOOM."

"Sawadee Khrub P'Kongpo-."

"YOU'RE LATE!"

Oh no. .

This is my fault.

"As a punishment, 50 Push ups and 30 Laps. NOW!"