12. Yes or No?

A/N: i.. I can't think of any good plot. Good luck to us! 🤣

Copter's PoV: (2 days ago)

"I thought you said you're going to the mall!!"

"No kit! I didn't! I told you I'm not in the mood, besides I dont even have to ask Phana to help me with my suit cause Mom already prepared It for me."

  Oh well, That's not surprising. ofcourse his mom can provide it to him but what about the plan that Ai'Lam and I carefully created for him and Ai'Forth? Sigh! I guess it's  not gonna work out. But, hang on! "So, Beam. How's Ai'Forth?" I need to make sure that he really doesn't know about the "suppose to be plan" for them tonight,
Oho!! look at that!  mentioning Ai'Forth's name can also make him blushed like that? Haha look at how red his ears! Tsk tsk.

"He's not talking to me." Oh really? "he's not replying to any of my messages. " Then why are you blushing Beammie?

"excuse me, I need to go na.. See you guys!" Then Beam get up, took his bags and leave us while we're still eating our snacks on our usual table.

what happened?! What's with the Rush?!!

"Wha.. oi Beam! Where are you going!! Oi Kit! What happened? What did you do to him this time?" Huh? What do you mean you Moron?!!

"Don't ask me, cause I swear I don't know a thing!" This idiot Phana! Always assuming that I did something to upset his favorite Son. What happened to Beam anyway?!

(End of Flashback)

Oh well, that happened two days ago and until now I dont see any improvement. Beam is still unusually quiet and according to Ai'Lam, Ai'Forth is about to dig his own grave.

But I can't help but wonder what really happened to them. But if it's really true that those two aren't talking to each other yet, then why did Beammie blushed like that? As if Ai'Forth already confessed to him. Which is  impossible cause if ever something like that will happen, there's no way it won't reach all the students who are madly inlove with them..

Plus Ai'Lam will surely tell it to us for  two good reasons.

1. To share the good news
2. To annoy Phana . He's over protective with Beam thats why Ai'Lam wants to tease him.

I really want to know about it but Beammie isn't telling me anything. Tsk! What are you hiding Beam?

•••

3rd Person's POV:

I'm a Guy, I like Girls.
I like Girl's cause I'm a Guy.
I like hot, sexy girls, because I'm a Guy!
I'm a Guy that's why I like Hot and Sexy Girls with huge boobs and .. There! That chick wearing a tight red silky top and tight black short skirt is Hot!! Am I attracted to her?

Ofcourse!! I'm a Guy! That's natural! Yeah that's only natural!

Beam has been reciting those phrases to himself over and over again ever since he saw "that View" 2 days ago.

Because Ai'Forth is not answering any of his messages, he asked his engineering friend, Ai'Lam where he can find the Guy so he can talk to him and apologise for what he did that makes Ai'Forth become uncomfortable around him.

So naturally, when Ai'Lam said that Ai'Forth is in his house, he agreed to go there plus he knows where is it cause he's close with Ai'Lam's Sister and their family invited him once for dinner.