20. Dearest Moon

Kit's POV:

Finally, the most awaited part of the competition is here!!! Argh!! I can't wait for this to be over so I can finally relax, we still need to review our notes cause we have the final exam next week. So if I'm being too whiney now, don't blame me! Blame it to my best friend who's overly thinking about the possibility of being ignore by the most important Person of his life if he won't give his Love to him.

"Who told you to buy a bouquet of flowers, huh?! You should have bought Atleast 2 for pha and Ai'Fort!!"

"Aish! Ai'Kit stop whining already!"

"Then Stop Sulking!!" Cause I'm seriously getting irritated now, watching him pouting endlessly like this. Argh! I need to do something. "Let's go."

"Eh? Where to?" Geez Beammie!!

"We need to get the flowers!! Or else Ai'Pha is going to kill us both."

"Ah, Yeah. Sorry.." tsk! He's really not himself right now. Aish!

"Hurry up!" We left the auditorium and went to the parking lot to get the flowers that we bought earlier in a flower shop outside of the university.

Geez! Do we really have to give these beautiful flowers to Ai'Pha?

"What's wrong Kitty?" Hmm..

Well my dearest friend, there's nothing wrong with me but there's something wrong with you! And since I'm your best friend, Let me help you okay?!

"Here, take this!"

"Eh?!! But.." I gave the flowers to him and snatch the car key.

"No more questions Beammie, just do what I said, okay?" Then I took off and drove away, leaving him dumbfounded.

Luckily, the floral boutique near the faculty of agriculture is still open, so I went there and bought another bouquet of flowers..

This will do..

After few minutes, I arrived at the auditorium and you can imagine how surprised my friend was when he saw what I'm carrying..